HAs anyone been to Cruefest. What was the security like? Last time I pretty much got ass raped by them. I wanna take my camera but wanna know what security is like this tour.
You should be alright. They do some searching at the doors but my friend had a camera in his belt(shoved in his pants, but sticking out) and they didn't care. Probably varies from town to town though.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
You should be alright. They do some searching at the doors but my friend had a camera in his belt(shoved in his pants, but sticking out) and they didn't care. Probably varies from town to town though.

Yeah I was thinking about just putting it in my pants for security check but last time when they were hear that wouldn't have worked
How big is the camera? Just hide it the best you can.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I went to the San Bernardino, CA show two weeks ago! Amazing concert BTW, except for Papa Roach sucking and Trapt. Sixx:AM, and Buckcherry where great! And of course, The Motley Crue!

Security is weak, compared to other concerts iv been to. its was just a quick pat down. Nothing extensive, if you plan on sneaking anything in, hide it in your shoe and wear shorts. I always notice if you wearing shorts, they always pat you down to the end of the shorts, they never check the shoes/socks....
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black