Im that tired.
Ill quote Jurgen bon volksvagensen when i say "we live until death. then we die. at that point we are unable to live, and therefore, do not. Now where the hells my award?"

just remember, learn to masturbate, come in handy
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

You have just created a 5th.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

for that you get the tower of lulz, with which you can reach the lulgods
Hello.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
To quote His Holiness The Purple Pope, Grimwolf the First: "When all else fails, dig a hole and live in it."

To quote Grand Inquisitor High Commodore Professor Dr Ptimotes: "DIE HARPY DIE!"

Yes, I know both these people.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
"You suck"
- Me
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Professor Chesterton Brandenwickshire, DFA:

"In the course of human experience, there is a rarely attained but sublimely rewarding state of mind that dwarfs all other forms of consciousness. When one loses all sense of inhibition and convention, true recognition of one's inner self is the nigh inevitable outgrowth that completes the human's search for human nature. Realization of the lesser aspects of tangible reality are ultimately the root of all suffering; entering the highest state of mind sheds this negative consciousness allows the flawlessly happy astral plane to roam free and experience the purest forms of pleasure and satisfaction. I am, of course, referring to Mardi Gras."

I tried.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Al Baldwin
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Professor Max Power says, "I move away from the mic to breathe...."
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Your're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed.
Born to lose, live to win.
In times like these we try to remember what the venerable Count Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern once said: "My eyes, the goggles do nothing!"
To quote the great Clincher09, "YOU SUCK!"
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
the great fattyus geet big tittyus once said "did you spill my pint?" and indeed, this is a question we all need to ask of ourselves .... did we indeed spill his pint?

or ... did his pint spill itself?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
What is the sound of one hand fapping?
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Quote by LtBrenton
What is the sound of one hand fapping?

i dunno. wat?
A U S S I E
Quote by puppetzmaster8

haha
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
"I think therefore i am tired. I have to go lie down now...." Professor Dentridge
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
the GUEIWKF sat dow and was like, "FEUEFHFUE".

Dr.Loman....
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████