I have an Ibanez Rg321 and my high E string has too low action I think since I get dead notes on the higher frets and when I pluck the string it sounds choppy. Anyway, what tool do I need to raise the action on my guitar?

And I don't know what all the tools are called in english since Im from Sweden so a picture would be much better.

It's a fixed bridge if you want to know.
use an allan key. its a small bar smaller than your finger thats bent at a 90 degree angle.
look at the bridge and you will see there the holes where your string passes through.. then you can simply raise that part where your E string goes using a small allen key.. well, i think that's how to do it..
Attachments:
allen wrench.JPG
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
ok, thanks for the quick replies Another question while Im at it. What will I adjust by tighten or losen the screws in the bottom of the bridge you can see on the picture?
just see what happens when you use the wrench.. the screws should go down for the action to be raised.. so i guess you have to tighten it..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Quote by Darwinia
ok, thanks for the quick replies Another question while Im at it. What will I adjust by tighten or losen the screws in the bottom of the bridge you can see on the picture?

oh i'm sorry.. did you mean the screws with the spring?.. i think that's for intonation purposes only.. if you know how ti fix it, then go.. but if you don't then don't.. you might just mess it up.. take it to a guitar tech..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R