Ok guys, basically i am starting my A-Levels in about a month, which is going to be time consuming. I also have a number of other things i would like to fit in:

1. Swimming. I have been a member of a swimmimg club for 10 years and swam at nationals last month. I usually train for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week

2. Guitar. I would like to play my guitar at least 1 hour a day

3. Girlfriend. I have a girlfriend and would like to see her more than one day a week

4. Other friends. I would also like to spend time with other friends

5. Work. I have a job and need time aside for that

6. School work outside school.

I honestly dont think i would have time for all of these. I am not really sure what to do can anyone advise?

PS. Things i am definately not dropping are school, work and girlfriend
You'll find time, believe me.

I work all day monday to friday, train in Jujitsu 3 times most weeks, 2 at the least, find time to see my girlfriend who also works, go out with my mates of a weekend, and fit gigs and band practice in.

It's easy.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Dude, do it all at once.
Get a job as a lifeguard at a local pool and swim with a waterproof guitar, jammin with some friends while doing your girlfriend and finishing your schoolwork.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
don't do everything on your list in the same day, for instance, chill with your GF, but hang out with your friends like two days a week. just balance it. it doesn't all have to be at once.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Cut the swimming time down to one hour a day, and increase the girlfriend time, and combine it with friends.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Cut the swimming time down to one hour a day, and increase the girlfriend time, and combine it with friends.

well the thing is with the swimming, its basically either 6 days a week or i quit. I cant really cut down and still be serious about it because if i cut down then theres less point
Quote by Random3
well the thing is with the swimming, its basically either 6 days a week or i quit. I cant really cut down and still be serious about it because if i cut down then theres less point

Get rid of the guitar then, man. You gotta ask yourself some serious questions, like more girlfriend, or more friends? More study time, or more guitar? If anything, the swimming could be bad for your relationships man.

Also ask yourself this, when you kissed a girl, did you like it? Did you enjoy her cherry chapstick? Does your boyfriend mind it? Did it feel so wrong? Did it feel so wrong?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
if you're doing a levels at a college rather than a sixth form then you'll hardly even be there lol. Seriously. You can fit it all in
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by metacarpi
You'll find time, believe me.

I work all day monday to friday, train in Jujitsu 3 times most weeks, 2 at the least, find time to see my girlfriend who also works, go out with my mates of a weekend, and fit gigs and band practice in.

It's easy.

Im nearly in the same boat.

I work all day mon to fri, see the girlfriend roughly 3 times a week, theres days where i take her out with me and my friends, cos we all get along. Band practice and gigs fit around whatever cos im usually quite flexible after 5.

Dont worry bro, youl find time. It will take time to work something out, but youl get there.

A levels in my area ( i dont know wether its the same everywhere else ) usually only have like 4 out of 5 lessons a day, so you have a free lesson where you can do whatever. Make the most of it and do some studies in your free lessons
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
swim with your guitar
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You'll fit it in easy trust me. You tend spent less hours a week at college lessons than you did in school, so there'll be had plenty of time for extra stuff.
hes got a point
but dont worry abou time manegment
just take it easy and only do the school work u need to do
simple

o and btw talk to ur boss about it im sure hell b understanding of ur situation and let u hav some more hours spare time 4 ur mrs.
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Ez0ph
Dude, do it all at once.
Get a job as a lifeguard at a local pool and swim with a waterproof guitar, jammin with some friends while doing your girlfriend and finishing your schoolwork.

+1
make a timetable, first write in the things hat HAVE to be done (girlfriend, school, work for you) then you add in the rest in order of importance until the timetable is full, you could maybe shift things around until everything fits, just move girlfriend and/or friends to the weekends or stuff. cGood Luck
Quote by Ez0ph
Dude, do it all at once.

this
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
You'll find that there are times when you'll be overloaded with work, so during those times you put your fun activities more-or-less on hold. Most of the time the work won't take up as much time as you think and you'll have a lot more time for fun. It's also important to take breaks when you work and I find that taking anything from 15 minutes to an hour away and playing my guitar is a worthwhile investment because when I return I feel refreshed.