all of those bands are awesome and i hate that i always miss my chances to see them when they come my way... i actually had a chance to play a show with pulling teeth but my band at the moment broke up so needless to say i was very upset
Quote by cromthereaper
all of those bands are awesome and i hate that i always miss my chances to see them when they come my way... i actually had a chance to play a show with pulling teeth but my band at the moment broke up so needless to say i was very upset

Well dude I live in Alaska I get no chances to see any of them haha. Grave Maker wants to come up and play with my punky band though that'd be sick.
yeah not many hardcore bands get mentioned here anymore since the merge with the other types

i think theyre ok
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
posters like cedence, craigo, kaktusnpoop, and myself like them ha
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
First show I played was opening for Pulling Teeth.
yes
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by mr.joopy987
Pulling Teeth are probably my favourite -core band.

yeah, the albums great
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
this thread is full of win.

Trash Talk put on the greatest performance of any live band i've ever seen (they put converge to number 2)

I'm also seeing ruiner on friday, if you'll tell me where its at.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by 875875511

Trash Talk put on the greatest performance of any live band i've ever seen (they put converge to number 2)

Lucky. Trash Talk and Ruiner are what got me into hardcore.
Quote by 875875511

it's at the Broasis.
New LP does rule.

I've noticed they've decided to lessen their production quality with each record, which I'm happy about.

First one sounded too clean for a Hardcore/Powerviolence band.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Steve Albini's production is some of the best I've ever heard, and he doesn't fail to deliver with this album...
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker