Hey people,

My dad uses his mobile a lot with O2 for his business and it has allowed him to get me an upgrade to any phone I want. The thing is, I really hate searching around the internet trying to find a decent phone.

Can anyone please recommend a phone they own of have used which has got a good quality music player, decent camera, not a iPhone or one of those internet PDA things, video recorder, FM radio and lots of storage.

Thanks.
Sony Ericsson K850i
Cracking phone!
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Any sony ericsson K series is a good choice
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
nokia 6500classic
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
The problem I've found with Sony Ericsson is their lack of durability. They're just not solid enough to hold up to day to day use, and I'm very careful with my phones, I always buy shock cases and everything but I've had 3 Sony Ericssons and they've all developed problems within 4 months of me getting them. Granted they were under warranty and free to get fixed but it's still a pain in the ass.

On the other hand, I've never had a problem with a Nokia, even the ones I've mistreated severely.
Quote by Weybl Himself
The problem I've found with Sony Ericsson is their lack of durability. They're just not solid enough to hold up to day to day use, and I'm very careful with my phones, I always buy shock cases and everything but I've had 3 Sony Ericssons and they've all developed problems within 4 months of me getting them. Granted they were under warranty and free to get fixed but it's still a pain in the ass.

On the other hand, I've never had a problem with a Nokia, even the ones I've mistreated severely.

well i got a K810i and its still going strong (about 8 months on).However I do agree with you,Nokia are the most durable
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Sony Ericsson, great phones, and I got a 2GB memory card for it for about £13
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
N82. Amazing phone. Compared to the N95, it has better battery, better camera, better GPS and WIFI! (connect to wireless networks and surf the net for free...)

Oh and it supports MicroSD I think. I have an 8GB card in my N82, and 16GB will be out next year. Then 32gb.
Quote by cash49
Can anyone please recommend a phone they own of have used which has got a good quality music player, decent camera, video recorder, FM radio and lots of storage.

What the **** is so wrong with JUST PHONES any more? Seriously, I see reviews for phones where people say things like "this phone would be amazing but the camera sucks." What do you WANT? A phone or a ****ing camera?

Just for the record, no phone has "lots of storage."
Quote by Survivalism
What the **** is so wrong with JUST PHONES any more? Seriously, I see reviews for phones where people say things like "this phone would be amazing but the camera sucks." What do you WANT? A phone or a ****ing camera?

Because people don't want just phones anymore? People like to have a phone, camera, and music player on them, and having that all in the same device is just conveniance.

I have a nokia 6850 or something (i duno lol) but it's a great phone for its price, which was technically $90 since it came with $10 free credit.
Quote by Survivalism

Why should I buy a radio, a phone, a camera, a mp3 player and a video recorder if I can get them all-in-one?

Sure, the features wouldn't be as good as if I bought them each individually as separate products but they will still be good.

Plus, it will be free and I doubt companies even make 'just a phone' any more. They will all have extra features on them. They're trying to squeeze as much money out of us as possible. Although, it would be interesting how much 'just a phone' would be nowadays.

Anyway, thanks for the advice everyone. I'll look into them.