I need ****loads of stuff for my Guitar, and other things. I'm 14 so I can't get a job (Technically i can but I'll have no time due to school in the week and i play rugby on saturday and sunday), what's the best way of making money? And no, lemonade stand is not an option I'm afraid.
orange juice stand

okay seriously, you can ask your parents, wwash the car, take out trash, do extra chores.

here's how I made a good 15 quid: I went from top to bottom of my house looking for coins lying around( boxes, sofas etc) and I found quite a bit of cash, otherwise yucould play guitar in the street, sell things you don't use on ebay or on a car boot sale,.
I was teaching guitar at about 15, good money at the time, $30 an hour for really easy work.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
pawn some stuff

or sell some stuff you dont need on ebay

or get a job during holidays
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by beetroot10
sell yourself on the streets.

it's good money and you can pretty much work from home.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Working.

Stealing.

Selling your anus for money.

Selling your sister for money.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
^yeah exactly
set up an ebay caccount and you can run your own business from home doing that :P
GO round asking people to do their garden, like deweeding etc. and say 5quid and hour, you can make a fair bit in a day
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
www.chacha.com
Go get a job with them, searching the internet for people.
You can work from your computer.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
sperm donor. blood donor. ive known people who get paid for donating sperm. pretty good way to make a few bucks though. not sure bout blood donating...
Quote by beetroot10
sell yourself on the streets.

Good idea, , but really what i do is sell stuff i dont need on ebay.
Quote by Morry
I'm 14 so I can't get a job (Technically i can but I'll have no time due to school in the week and i play rugby on saturday and sunday)

Work for a few hours after school. You'll be able to find at least a dozen places that will understand your school schedule.

Or sell crack.
I'll give you a dollar if you throw yourself down a flight of stairs and send me a video.

Take it or leave it.
Quote by Morry
I want****loads of stuff for my Guitar, and other things. I'm 14 so I can't get a job (Technically i can but I'll have no time due to school in the week and i play rugby on saturday and sunday), what's the best way of making money? And no, lemonade stand is not an option I'm afraid.

Fixed

anyways try selling useless junk on ebay, everyone seems to buy that stuff.......
I do it all the time.

to skip those higher ebay fees you can use Craigslist.org as well, they also have jobs there.
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 12, 2008,
Whoever said "selling stuff on eBay" has a fairly big element of win in him.

Selling stuff on ebay earnt me about £300 about two months ago. And still selling.

Look around for stuff you never use, games, old consoles, random things, clothes you dont wear, toys, books (put books on amazon actually), DVDs...

It goes on.
There's one of these every few days. Get a job.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by iRockMetal
Whoever said "selling stuff on eBay" has a fairly big element of win in him.

Selling stuff on ebay earnt me about £300 about two months ago. And still selling.

Look around for stuff you never use, games, old consoles, random things, clothes you dont wear, toys, books (put books on amazon actually), DVDs...

It goes on.

that would be me !

but you can get rid of a load of crap you dont even use that someone else is willing to buy