Hey guys,
I'm conducting some research into the therapeutic outcomes associated with music listening. That is, when you feel sad and listen to sad music, how does it make you feel?

Researchers have yet to identify the beneficial outcomes associated with listening to music while experiencing sad moods, and I’m trying to establish this in the literature. We know that music listening is a very popular way to combat feelings of sadness, but researchers haven’t worked out why. That’s what I’m trying to do, obviously I feel that the research is important for counselling psychologists, and sociologists who want to understand music subcultures.

The questionnaire takes about 5-10 minutes to complete – it would mean the world to me if you would take it for me. If you choose to participate, please complete all the questions - some questions may seem similar but they are all very important. 5 minutes of your time will really make all the difference!

Thank-you!

Please *click* here to participate!
Last edited by Katz230 at Aug 12, 2008,
I'll do it.

I finished it, what was up with the last question? There was none? I assumed it was rating the survey.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Aug 12, 2008,
I'm doing it!
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
I took the survey, although it was kind of silly because there were two questions (a statement for and an opposite) for every question.
Sure, I'll do it too
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
you've obviously signed up purely to advertise this survey. i'd probably allow it if you were a regular member, but signing up just for the purpose of linking to a 3rd party site is a no-no.
from daylight...
...into darkness