because it was a silly idea that nobody took seriously?
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
not everyone on UG is american or from the UK. im sure there are some russian UGers, and they shouldnt feel like the rest of UG is against them.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX
not everyone on UG is american or from the UK. im sure there are some russian UGers, and they shouldnt feel like the rest of UG is against them.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by XxGloriousxX

Yeah, being as UG was setup by a Russian, I'd say so!
Its best not to question to actions of mods and admins...

If you wish to live anyway.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by XxGloriousxX

fair enough, but i think it was pretty clear that it wasnt in protest against russians, it was against their leaders.

Bush/Blair(when he was in power)/Brown get crap all the time, but those threads not get shut down. Infact, americans get crap all the time on UG and those don't close either...

sorry if i offended any russians, that wasn't my intention.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by rabidguitarist

You guys realize UG is hosted in...RUSSIA, right?
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by mrjimborinsane
fair enough, but i think it was pretty clear that it wasnt in protest against russians, it was against their leaders.

Bush/Blair(when he was in power)/Brown get crap all the time, but those threads not get shut down. Infact, americans get crap all the time on UG and those don't close either...

sorry if i offended any russians, that wasn't my intention.

Leaders usually represent their people.
Why would you ask the pit in another of these stupid threads? Like their opinions or guesses are even relevant to why it was closed.

There's a thread discussing the war already. Just because you want to talk about haircuts and war doesn't mean you can't do it in there.
This is not a pipe