Hi, I think there must be an easy way to do this but I've kinda confused myself thinking about it.

When playing live I have my acoustic DI'd straight into the PA, and my electric going through my amp. What I want is to be able to get rid of my electric and have my acoustic going through my amp and also into the pa, and be able to blend the two together, using a volume pedal. I'm just not sure how I'd make this work.

Any help?

Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Mic the amp direct into the PA would be the most obvious solution. However playing acoustic through an electric guitar amp won't sound anywhere near as good as playing it straight through the PA.
But that doesn't help with the blending, I want to be able to blend in my amp's overdrive for solos etc.
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Bumpety
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
You just need something to split the signal, say a DI box or an ABY. One feed to the desk, the other to the amp. Stick a mike in front of the amp. Now the sound guy has both sounds to blend at the desk as he sees fit. If you use an ABY you can turn either one on and off as you need it too.

Something like this:
http://www.morleypedals.com/daby.html
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A