I want to buy a Peavey Classic 30, but as I live in portugal, it is pretty damn expensive (comes to about 800USD). Now, I know i can probably get it cheaper, but Amazon doesn't stock it and musician's friend doesn't ship here.

Does any one know any good, reputable online vendors that ship around europe?

Also, I don't like ebay, so that's not an option.

Hope you can help!
"You know nature has lost it's stead to man, when a streetlamp outshines the moon."
all i know of is thomann.de and musicstore.com

the classic 30 on thomann is 600 euros though, which would equal about 900USD

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Thomann is very expensive compared to some english shops. You could try places like GAK, guitar.com, imuso.co.uk, dolplin music. But as you said, im not sure if they'll ship to portugal! Its worth an email though!
Gibson, Martin, Orange, Apple.
Quote by maisey ferret
Thomann is very expensive compared to some english shops. You could try places like GAK, guitar.com, imuso.co.uk, dolplin music. But as you said, im not sure if they'll ship to portugal! Its worth an email though!

No it's not - overall they tend to be cheaper...the odd thing costs more, Ibanezes tend to be a little more pricey for example, but even then you're only usually talking about £30.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
thomann, it basically depends. some things are a lot cheaper, some things are a lot dearer. it pays to do research on prices, basically.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, the stuff made in britain (laney, marshall, orange etc.) is generally quite a bit more expensive on thomann. the stuff made in germany, or the usa, tends to be cheaper on thomann, but that's by no means a hard and fast rule.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yea id agree with that. But it goes without saying. Ask around! Email people. I ordered a gibson from andertons in surrey and they couldn't get it to me in a decent time frame so i wrote an arsey email and got the next model up for same price £50 off and next day delivery.

You don't get unless you ask!
Gibson, Martin, Orange, Apple.