Poll: Boys hair straightening?
Poll Options
View poll results: Boys hair straightening?
Jah man!
639 63%
Nah man.
377 37%
Voters: 1016.
Page 1 of 10
No, it's gay.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
As long as Jesus approves of it, which I don't think he does. So no.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
sure...but only the hair on thir head

but seriously its fine
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
It's a waste of time, one of the advantages of being male is not having to care about your outward appearance.

and I was blessed with ridiculous natural straight hair.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
yes its fine.

I did it once, but it made no difference because I have naturally straight hair

Serisouly I get asked all the time if I straighten my hair.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Getting mine permanently straightened in a couple weeks probably.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon

Get it permed curly!
Sure, I've got no problem with it, but I've never even tried myself. I'll probably get pounced upon at the next party i go to though...
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by MedicreDemon

HOLY ****!!
I never knew what a "perm" was.

Your getting your hair permed? Your a fag.
To TS, your gay too.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
I have naturally straight and amazing hair, so I couldn't care less really.
I was walking along with 2 female friends and someone behind shouts 'I love your hair!'. Both girls turned around and the woman said 'no, him!' pointing to me.
God I rubbed it in their faces
ohai little sig.
No its gay have you see those stupid Jonas Brothers lead singer straightens his hair and hes gay, my sister is obsessed with them
Quote by lagunasunrise
HOLY ****!!
I never knew what a "perm" was.

Your getting your hair permed? Your a fag.
To TS, your gay too.

Jesus, you're thick.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My hair is wavy,so everyone wants to straighten it,but I've never let them,I alsways thought it was kinda gay.
meh
ignore the homophobes

and the lasy bastards that dont care about there appereance for the ladys

its fine for guys to straighten there hair
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
i got like naturally curly/wavy hair an i don't care..just look at my profile pic 2 see tht i've neva even looked at it in the mirror,but when i do str8en it (VERY special occasions) it does look quite good,still 9.99 days outta 10,i just wake up...and thts my hair style for the day
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Hair Straightners + Guys = No!!

Its like guys using mascara and eyeliners...
Whats gonna be next, guys painting their nails? Getting their legs shaved??! Wearing skirts?
Quote by af_the_fragile
Hair Straightners + Guys = No!!

Its like guys using mascara and eyeliners...
Whats gonna be next, guys painting their nails? Getting their legs shaved??! Wearing skirts?

I literally do all of those things.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
A real man is confident enough with his sexuality to realise that a thing as frivolous as a hair straightener would not affect his pen0r. Or his orientation.

I straighten my hair. Adds variety, conversation starter, and looks sexy.
Quote by rabidguitarist
No, it's gay.

But you're gay.

and ^ Its NOT sexy. You think *straight* girls like guys who looks like girls. It DOES make you look like a girl, usually I cant tell whether these kids with straight hair are guys or girls at first. And then im told they are boys. And i feel sad about the state of the world.
i mean hell if a gay guy like Joe Jon-ass does it, go ahead.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by sailcat
But you're gay.

Oh yeah! I forgot for a second!

IRONY.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Demonikk
I have naturally straight and amazing hair, so I couldn't care less really.
I was walking along with 2 female friends and someone behind shouts 'I love your hair!'. Both girls turned around and the woman said 'no, him!' pointing to me.
God I rubbed it in their faces

Happens to me as well, and mines a weird red colour too, so if I was getting it cut (I'd probably go to a girly place because they usually know how to deal with long hair) I'd be sitting next to a woman getting her hair dyed and like 3 or 4 times the person cutting my hair said to me "She wishes she had your hair!".
It's ridiculous, even the interviewer for the course I'm starting soon said he was impressed with it lol.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I have wavy hair. I hate it when people with straight hair go like "oooh, I wish I had your hair". I like my long hair, but I wouldn't mind it if it was straight. I don't feel like straightening it though, kinda afraid to damage it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I have to straighten mine or it would need to be cut off. I only straighten it after I wash it though, so I don't have to do it every day. Trust me, my unstraightened hair is thicker than Jade Goody.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I do it, therefore it's awesome.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I do, simply because it makes me look even more jaw-droppingly sexy than usual.
Plus I'm growing it out again.
Quote by darkstar2466
As long as Jesus approves of it, which I don't think he does. So no.

hahahaha
Quote by sailcat
But you're gay.

and ^ Its NOT sexy. You think *straight* girls like guys who looks like girls. It DOES make you look like a girl, usually I cant tell whether these kids with straight hair are guys or girls at first. And then im told they are boys. And i feel sad about the state of the world.

Oh quit generalising. You think "straightened hair", you automatically imagine the stereotypical emo. Whilst I have nothing against that image either, that's not what all guys with straightened hair look like. I'm fairly obviously male when I've straightened mine. And by the way, I'm guessing those guys you're complaining about are getting laid waaay more than you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by haz_uk
yea and you look like a complete breast. sort it out.

I was going to retaliate, but I had a look at your pictures and... Please, teach me how to be as brutal as you. Take me as your padawan. I want to walk down these streets and look down on the scene kids. I want to boldly walk into metalcore gigs with my hair gelled up. I want to make a concept album with a picture of me holding a kitchen knife on the cover, with a gleam in my eye and a thin sneer slightly visible through my thick bushy beard.

Teach me your ways.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

I literally do all of those things.

I did realise that guys already do wear eyeliner, so i just carried along on it...

But a real man doesn't need to use hair straightners and stuff to make himself look better. Real man looks the way he does and dies with scars on his face. XD
I didnt think there was so many pussy guitarists. You know how gay it would have been if the beatles or pink floyd straightened their hair? Led Zep?
Quote by sailcat
But you're gay.

You're a complete tool, long hair was the NORM before the industrial revolution, the neccesity for short hair was amoung the poor and diseased who couldn't keep a healthy head of hair due to having to work or lice or some sort of disease.

Long hair is a sign of good health, and why does the gender of these people matter to you anyway?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Quote by sailcat
I didnt think there was so many pussy guitarists. You know how gay it would have been if the beatles or pink floyd straightened their hair? Led Zep?

Dimebag straightened his hair. I'm pretty sure he could rip you a new one. Therefore, I win.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT