Planning on seeing anyone in particular?
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
im goin down to see paul harden and Charlie Wood on the friday, cant wait man! last year they had buddy guys brother,phil....who didnt quite have the same talent
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
I haven't decided who to see yet but I want to get to a couple of gigs anyway.

Love that they had Buddy Guy's brother - I hear next year they're bringing over BB, Albert and Freddie Queen!
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

i think this year they tried to get Doyle Bramhall, Claptons guitar player but he was busy on the road with Eric. Shame, hes an awesome guitar player
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
i was there last night...the pontiax should have been on for longer, that band wizzard was ****!!
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Quote by ManicBluesist
i was there last night...the pontiax should have been on for longer, that band wizzard was ****!!

i was there last night as well, did you see the young guys? good to see some youth about!
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
I haven't managed tio gewt to anything yet - on crutches at the minute and everything's a major ****in hassle

Belfast Big River Bollocks and Jack-off Festival?
I was there
Played with a Belfast Rory Gallagher tribute band called Double-Vision on a couple of songs in the Rotterdam. There were some good acts, but the organisation of the thing was appalling.
Also having Nine-Below-Zero cut off about three acts in St. Georges Market on the Saturday was terrible, they didn't even put much of a decent show on to be honest.
As much as I love the rythm section

Willie Byrne (I think that was his name) did a fantastic job though, as did a friend named Joe O'neill acoustic player.
But once again with the organisation of the event, I hear one 5 piece got £100 between them. Double Vision got £500, Joe O'Neill got £300 which is fair enough, but they had to hunt the organiser down for that, I'm betting most of the acts didn't get paid.
Sounds like it was all a bit of a shambles. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to anything - I'm more or less house-bound at the moment.

Well if you were just a goer it'd be a great time, just watching the musicians, but I know a few of the people who played and was backstage at the St Georges market for a lot of it (saturday and sunday night) as well as in the Rotterdam for a lot of saturday day, and the behind the scenes stuff showed nothing impressive.
Though if you were just there for the fun it'd be pretty good, as long as you avoided the guiness at the market!
Charlie Wood who came all the way from Memphis was an awesome guy, i got chattin to him and he too struggled to get paid...didnt mention how much but a guy like that didnt deserve that,he deserved to be treated with the respect that he deserved

next year's could be so much better organised with fewer acts playing for longer in fewer venues
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
I've got some pictures of it if anyone's interested, I have more but these are the only ones I've scanned as of yet:

Me and my Dad

Me and the Drummer

Me and Brendon O'neil (Nine Below Zero, Ex-Rory Gallagher)

Me on stage again.

At Double Vision's first gig.

And another one.