Here is a series of PMs with me and a guy from youtube after arguing about the bible and stuff... It started on a switchfoot video against drug use. He was replying to some other guy who said somehting bout God,\. Then he said something about Jesus is the sun and Pot isn't a drug, so I replied something like "Jesus =/= sun and pot IS a drug" but longer then we argued a bit... and here is what he PM'ed me

WARNING MASSIVE TEXT WALLS....

Summary, we argued, and he says Jesus is the sun, some planet Niberu exists, pot isn't a drug, Christianity is fake, religion is a way to control people, and Zeitgeist the movie isn't full of bull****.

great you a THINK pot is a drug and i KNOW it is not
all it does is relax you and opens your mind and makes you think about things in more detail
maybe you should try it and then you'll start thinking and wanting to know the answers to things

i dont care if you could barley read my grammer
you know what i was talkin about so thats all that matters
it doesnt matter if its bad or not all that matters is if you can understand it
which you did so it wasent bad

go watch this movie and then it will show and tell you how its fake its all one big made up story dealing with and based on the stars and ancient egyptian religion
go to zeitgeistmovie.com and it will show you and tell you

jesus=sUn not sOn
hes called the light of the world
what do you think is the light of the world? the sun
hes called the savoiivor of mankind
yeah with out the sun mankind will die and every other living thing on this planet
and theres a whole bunch of other **** i can say about this
how about you open your mind and ask questions
not keep your mind closed and believe whatever youre told
it helps alot to ask questions
trust me
have you ever done any research on your religion
or just believe everything you were told about it?

religion=another way to control people
how do you control people? by the use of fear
religion is fear they get people to follow it through fear of goin to hell
i bet you if there was no fear in religion there would not be as many people followin it as there is today

why did god speak to people back then
but he doesnt do it today?

jesus said a man with long hair dishonors himself
so why are all the pictures of him he has long hair
so all that says is jesus is a hypocrit

the ten commandments
thou shall not have any other god before me
you guys worship jesus as god as lord
you guys broke that
there shall be no image of anything in the heavens or below on the earth
and you shall not worship them
you guys broke that
keep the sabbath holy
you guys broke that the real sabbath is saturday not sunday hey why do you worship jesus on SUNday
thou shall not kill
you guys break that law all the time there has been more killing in the name of god then any other war
and i can keep goin on
but im hopin youre catching on

but yeah go watch that movie at zeitgeistmovie.com

and in the bible it talks about two gods
the first being jehova and the other one yahwa or whatever it was
so all that tells you is there is more then one god and the ancients were right all along
or its a big made up story

the church brings in billions of dollars
and pays no taxs
but they keep asking for more
now does that make any sense to you?
cause all i can see is it is the best scam in human history

watch zeitgeistmovie.com
and then come talk to me about your religion

SO i sent him this... because he was pissing me off...

Pot is a drug, it relaxes your mind. I never said it was wrong, but it IS a drug whether you like it or not (I smoke it myself). I'm a christian, Jesus is the son of God, don't try to force that sun bull**** on me. Or if you really think that, then maybe pot is actually harmful to you. Jehovah and Yahweh are 2 names of the same God. Jesus never said long hair dishonors a man, that was God in another part of a bible written by anohter man, the bible is imperfect an written by men. Zeitgeist is a load of bull**** that doesn't research anything correctly. It's as bad as those newspeople that said emo was a cult. Yes I've seen it. The church is a religious oragnization that uses all of it's millions to send missionaries to poor villages on the verge of starvation to give them food and teach them about God.

Now learn or shut up.

he sends me this now...

learn? you need to learn asshole
dont tell me me to shut up

no jesus said a man with long hair dishonors himself

have fun believein that jesus is the son of god cause hes not
is your exuse the devil did everything?

and why would god have two names?
why would he introduce himself as jehova then all a sudden change his name?
do you think?

so if there is a heaven and a hell where are they?

do you know in the bible it tells you to worship the objects in the heavens
its the verse deuteronomy 4:19
go read it

when you read it do you pay attention to what it is sayin like do you understand it?

horus egyption sun god and and the son of god
same story as jesus and was called the light of the world

why do you think theyre both called the light of the world
and what is the light of the world?
the sun

its just another way to control people
they know they cant control us by force cause we'll fight back
but its easier to control people through fear cause noone will fight back because of fear
you need to think about things in a more detail and deeper way

and all religion has done was pulled us away from who we truly are it pulled us away from nature because of religion we wont know are true ability and we wont know what are true connection to nature is
because of religion we think were better then everything else on the planet
we have 12 active DNA strans but we only use two
so what do those other 10 do
we only use 10 percent of our brains so what does the other 90 percent do
we will never know because of religion
because of the control it has over us
wake up
pay attention

so if that was true that they give all the money to help poor people and counties
then that means with all the churches around today
so that would mean there would be no more poverty
but there is
you really need to think for yourself
and use common sense

So I reply this....

The bible is inaccurate. It was written by men. Therefore, most of it is bull**** anyway. The bible is a load of ****.

The light of the world is a METAPHOR!!!!

And yes, we are the best species on the planet, point one out that has done better than us.

The church is helping so many people, but that doesn't mean there won't be any more poverty.

You need to use your brain.

And THEN he sends me this...

"The church is helping so many people, but that doesn't mean there won't be any more poverty."

yes it will mean there wont be any more poverty
there are over billions of churches in the world
so thats a lot of money
so all those churches bringing in millions or billions of dollars each year and dont pay any taxes
will mean the end of poverty
but there is still poverty and at an all time high
you need to use your brain

"The bible is inaccurate. It was written by men. Therefore, most of it is bull**** anyway. The bible is a load of ****."

so why are you tryin to defend it when you know its a bunch of bull****?

The light of the world is a METAPHOR!!!!
thats what i was tryin to say
just like jesus is a metaphor
for the sun

"And yes, we are the best species on the planet, point one out that has done better than us."

every ****ing living thing on this planet is better then us
we cant adapt to anything we have to change something to adapt to it
so by doin that we destroy the planet for our needs
modern man really aint that smart
where finding things out today that the anceint people already knew of
they knew about all nine planets well eight now
and they knew about another planet that we discoverd back in the 80s called niberu
and a whole bunch of other things
and theres a **** load of other things that make every other thing on this planet better then us
all you really have to do is think

history will teach you alot

What. The. ****.

Sorry for doing this woe-is-me-im-gonna-post-it-on-the-pit thing, but I'm sick of this guy, and I need an intelligent reply that will own him everywhere (which I cant think of because he just keeps coming back telling me I'm wrong). But it actually is kinda funny.
Since the creation of the pit.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

sorry i couldn't get over the text wall...going 2 get a ladder
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
since the dawn of time when Adam was ultimately created as the perfect human genius, and Eve, the dumbass who apparently came to Earth and landed on her head, thus her believing a snake could talk to her and taking the apple and cursing humans for eternity.

some people get smart, rarely some get genius, the vast majority are born neutral, and some are born stupid or worse.

just a roll of the dice when havin kids, BET IT ALL ON SMART!
it's your best bet and biggest hope

P.S. That wall of text couldn't be jumped by mexican immigrants running from border patrol, I don't think i'll try it if they can't do it.
After a quick scan he just sounds like a bit of stoner.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Meh, at least he can type.

Check out what I got on youtube the other day.

yes u gay ass pussy go and grow a mother ****ing fanny before you shag men u sick basterd before u get rapped by a mouse!!!!!!!!! pussy!!!!!!!!!!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There's always gonna be people smarter than you...and thicker than you.

Coincidentally, the majority of people that are thicker than you are residents of YouTube.

Would Go Gay For Grohl.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Or you could not have arguments with somebody on youtube and do something productive with your day.

truth!
YEAH
Quote by rabidguitarist

Haha wow. What did you do to get that comment?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by rabidguitarist

Rapped by a mouse?

There are some seriously stupid people out there!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Ticket48
Haha wow. What did you do to get that comment?

Found this comment by him on another profile.

gay people are ****ing sick i hate them they need to die and so do u!!!!!!!

I just asked him if he had anything to say for himself.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
He has a good point with the sun thing, lots of religions started out centering around the sun.

Also religion is a good way to control people, religion took over marriage, religion is a way to get people to work without them having to waste time worrying or philosophizing, it gives people hope and a warm fuzzy feeling.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Wow, that was a massive wall. Good thing you used small text, haha.

The guy is an idiot; it seems he sort've relates too much to the Zeitgeist movie; which is a documentry; and documentries are baised - and use techniqiues to manipulate your thinking into what they are saying. So all in all - this guy fell into the whole facade the doc built up. He is an idiot.
I don't think that he understands that regurgitating a single documentary does not make him right...
i tend to have a pretty laid back attitude about faith (or the lack thereof) and people, but i hate it when people don't have any evidence to back up what they're saying/ use misinformation to get a point across.

example :
we have 12 active DNA strans but we only use two
so what do those other 10 do
we only use 10 percent of our brains so what does the other 90 percent do

total and complete bull****. a quick google search can disprove that. he pulls a "fact" out of his ass to try to "win".
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by ragingbear
he thinks pots not a drug.... think about it.

That was the first and only thing I pointed out in my brain.

No matter what a stoner thinks, it's a drug by simple definition, even if it doesn't have such harmful effects.

I mean hey, deteriorating your immune system from smoking ganja isn't so bad right?

Doesn't stop me hahaha.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
That was the first and only thing I pointed out in my brain.

No matter what a stoner thinks, it's a drug by simple definition, even if it doesn't have such harmful effects.

I mean hey, deteriorating your immune system from smoking ganja isn't so bad right?

Doesn't stop me hahaha.

That deterioration is only caused by the combustion of raw plant material, if you were smoking tea, the ill effects would be very similar.

If you use a vaporiser, the harmful effects of cannabis are next to nil.
Although it clearly is a drug lol.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
The Guy Is an Absolute Dickhead I'll bring some **** to attention:
1: Pot is a drug because it contains a chemical substance (Tetrahydrocannibol) that ultimately changes the way our brain and body function just because it "opens our mind" doesn't mean its not a drug!
2: The whole point of Opening ones mind is to understand all that is around them and to allow them to become sensitive to/(aware of) EVERYTHING, including your opinion and to then try to understand that its your opinion and you have the right to voice that and - I hate to say it - but Vice Versa
3:You clearly stated that Jesus IS the Sun NOT That Jesus is a metaphor for the Sun
so either you're illiterate or you just contradicted your own opinion.
4: Just Because Ancient Civilisations discovered stuff before us does not mean that they had everything mastered like perhaps a cure for 'polio' I'm sure polio killed many people back then but now it is almost never medically reported.Many of these civilisations didn't have the brains to maybe, I don't know, WRITE IT DOWN of course the Egyptians did thats why we know they existed but the Mayans and The Incans had no clue about this phenomenon maybe if they smoked some dope it would have "opened their minds" to this.
**** Im exausted thanks for that I love people like that think they know all and see all but this guy knew **** all.
Ps Feel Free to use this against him and if u do please PM me Cheesepuff and We can Double Team Him lol
definition of drug = mind altering substance

"all it does is relax you and open your mind"

hmmmm...

throw that one in his face like a handful of fresh man juice.

that "12 active dna strand" garbage has absolutely no meaning whatsoever.
Last edited by tona_107 at Aug 12, 2008,
I love how that kid thinks that we don't use 10% of our brains because of religion. That is absolutely stupid, seems like he blames religion for all the shortcomings of man.

Also, I liked your point about the bible being writen by man, and therefore being flawed. That is a great arguement, pardon me if I use that on some of my bible-beater friends at school.
Favorite bands at the moment:
1. Tool
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Between the Buried and Me
4. Queens of the Stone Age
5. Soundgarden
6. Pearl Jam
7. Buckethead
8. Green Day
Sooooo....let me get this straight.....you're a Christian who to defend your beliefs said the one thing you have to get your beliefs from is bull****?
And you didn't even point out the obvious flaw in that guys reasoning: Jesus=God the Son
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Ledbetter12340
I love how that kid thinks that we don't use 10% of our brains because of religion. That is absolutely stupid, seems like he blames religion for all the shortcomings of man.

Also, I liked your point about the bible being writen by man, and therefore being flawed. That is a great arguement, pardon me if I use that on some of my bible-beater friends at school.

I bet five dollars they will counter with "But it was God inspired and God wouldn't have let them corrupt His own word."
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Cba'd reading it all but tbh he just seems like someone who smokes too much weed on one of the typical little 'intellectual' rants.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
every ****ing living thing on this planet is better then us
we cant adapt to anything we have to change something to adapt to it

i uncontrollably lolled!
Why do we have comparably little bodily hair?
We didnt need to survive cold conditions because we built shelter - our bodies adapted

why do we have weak muscles?
we dont have to catch our food, thus they became a hinderance and we lost alot of muscle - our bodies adapted

Why do we have huge cocks?
We have the hottest females on the planet and they need to be ****ed a little harder. - our bodies adapted.

man has survived several million years we have adapted hundreds of times
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it