should i jump on that?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
If you need it, that's a fantastic deal.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
well..people have said i should replace the stock speakers of my 5150 and a 4x12 with v30s already in it is even better..

im also hoping it would give me a more "full" sound

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I'm assuming you can run the combo into the cab and bypass the combo's speakers completely? If so, that would be the thing to do. If not, you may just want to use two of those V30s in your combo.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
You could just take the plug that goes from your amp to cab, figure out the Ohms on the built in speakers, and extend it to the 4x12.... YES

DOOOOO EET!!!!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
If you need the 4x12, go for it. Avatar actually makes a great oversized 2x12 cabinet that sounds pretty good and only weighs about 60 lbs as opposed to 100 lbs for a 4x12. Then again, if you already have a 2x12 combo, a 2x12 cabinet is pretty useless.
Get it and if you don't need it you can sell it. the V30s alone cost at least 450.
Sig What?