[The song is the only one on my profile.]

So this is something I wrote and recorded a while ago with some school friends.
It has the same lyrics and chord progression as the original, and that's about it, really.

Yeah, I wrote this version of the song, and was on bass and vocals for the recording.
(Obviously, some guys called "The Beatles" (don't worry - I've never heard of them either) wrote the lyrics to this, and the solo was just something a guitarist I found lying around at the time jammed out over the track. Needless to say, this was very much just a bit of fun.

My profile has the song on it =)
quite interesting...i actually kinda like it
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
I don't really listen to music in the genre(not dissing it) but you guys did a pretty good job on it, i was impressed :]
YEAH
You have defiled a timeless, classic piece of art in a way noone could match. The guitar solo didn't go with the chord progression, the singing was plain dumb, and the tone was horrible.
Quote by sailcat
You have defiled a timeless, classic piece of art in a way noone could match. The guitar solo didn't go with the chord progression, the singing was plain dumb, and the tone was horrible.

...in my defense, I DID say it was very much just a bit of fun...

-hides from the angry man-

Unfortunately for myself I can't really disagree with anything you said, but it's still totally awesome, so I'll take the moral high ground and play the STFU NOOB card.

(Also, lol you are banned.)

((Also also, defiling it in a way noone could match, is one hell of an achievement, ooh yeahhh...))

STFU NOOB
Last edited by ealtdharkon at Aug 12, 2008,
Quote by ealtdharkon
...in my defense, I DID say it was very much just a bit of fun...

-hides from the angry man-

Unfortunately for myself I can't really disagree with anything you said, but it's still totally awesome, so I'll take the moral high ground and play the STFU NOOB card.

(Also, lol you are banned.)

((Also also, defiling it in a way noone could match, is one hell of an achievement, ooh yeahhh...))

STFU NOOB

yes this.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.