I have:
- A 12-pack of Red Bull (I think it's down to 10, actually)
- In my salad box, I have Chinese Leaves, Pak Choi, an onion and a single carrot
- In my fruit box, I have a box of cherries and a box of grapes
- 2 Jelly deserts that I made not long ago
- Oliveo Butter
- A block of Mature Irish Cheddar
- 4 packs of plain Hor Fun noodles
- 2 leaf rice wraps
- Semi-Skimmed Milk
- Tropicana Smooth Orange Juice
- Evian Mineral Water
- Hoi Sin Oyster Sauce

I need to get more food today

Quote by Donkey Fly
Worst thread.

Good for you
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 12, 2008,
No beer thats for sure, on the last 2 now :P

Just the usual, milk, butter etc

Got some absolut vodka in there as well, must drink that sometime soon
Worst thread.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Not much sadly...

- A tub of soup
- A piece of Pie
- Some cous-cous
- Jam
- Butter
- Cheese
- A cabbage
- Pickle
- Salad Cream
- Ketchup
- Various jars
Madeleine McCann

Now time to wait for someone to say its inappropriate and hurts their feelings.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Can't believe I'm bored enough to do this

-1 Melon
-1 Fosters
-Leftover ad libitum
-2 eggs
-2ltr coke
-2 bottles of Robinsons

Quote by nikhil101
Madeleine McCann

Now time to wait for someone to say its inappropriate and hurts their feelings.

I see your McCann and raise a Jimmi Hoffa
and in that is a freezer...containing one small box of fish fingers
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by centorium
a refrigerater,in tht a refrigerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater,in that is a refridgerater
and in that is a freezer...containing one small box of fish fingers

You spelt refrigerator wrong
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
food.
Starting bass or just looking for a new one? Here's a suggestion: Go to your local music store and try some out.
Quote by nikhil101
You spelt refrigerator wrong

i know realised after i had typed em out.. didn't have th heart 2 redo it so i thought fck it... declare war on the grammar nazis
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
Quote by centorium
i know realised after i had typed em out.. didn't have th heart 2 redo it so i thought fck it... declare war on the grammar nazis

lol oh well, +1 for the effort
Quote by thegreensquall
Quote by griffRG7321
Beat me to it

lol me 2

also i have a pear..with a face..and teeth...saying "lol "then sum peas tht curiously form the word "what"
maybe i should just post a picture...
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
I have delicious gumbo in mine.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
harmy, this is sad. so I guess I will participate

bread
milk
soymilk
cream cheese
shredded cheese
peanut butter (I have no idea why that's in there)
various bottles
wine coolers
carrots
leftover pasta
whipped cream
think left and think right
and
think low and think high
Oh the
THINKS you can think up
if only you try
~Dr Seuss

MUSIC can lift us out of depression
or move us to tears-
it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~O. Sacks
Quote by amaqqut
harmy, this is sad. so I guess I will participate

bread
milk
soymilk
cream cheese
shredded cheese
peanut butter (I have no idea why that's in there)
various bottles
wine coolers
carrots
leftover pasta
whipped cream

Come on (h4t, pl0x
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius

Come on (h4t, pl0x

I can't
my normal computer is getting fixed and this one doesn't have java.
think left and think right
and
think low and think high
Oh the
THINKS you can think up
if only you try
~Dr Seuss

MUSIC can lift us out of depression
or move us to tears-
it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~O. Sacks
NO more Chicken Tika, i know that

Damm thats a tasty sandwitch .
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
I have some kool-aid..and a bunch more **** that i dont wanna list because its completley irrelevant to speak of the dead bodies/limbs/souveneirs that i store there