So I opened my new pack of Super Slinkies today and, lo and behold, they accidentally put two .16s in it, making it seven strings in the pack! So that's six plus a spare G

Anything like this ever happen to you, with picks/strings/whatever? Share your tales
When I ordered my guitar, they shipped it the wrong colour, so they felt bad and gave me a couple of picks when they sent back the guitar of the right colour.
couple of picks? haha is that all.
i bought new guitar.. got $50 off it.. decided to buy amp to.. got $50 off that too.. and got them to throw in a $20 lead and some picks good day
I once went in to buy an Ibanez JEM for my friend. Slept with the FEMALE manager and got 250$ off and got her number.
Quote by RichieKotzen
I once went in to buy an Ibanez JEM for my friend. Slept with the FEMALE manager and got 250$ off and got her number.

Now that's good service.
Not guitar related, but I bought Led Zeppelin's How the West Was Won album and got two Disc 3's.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I got a fender strat, ovation balledeer, kramer ferrigton 12 string, epiphone flying v for free. And not from my parents
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by RichieKotzen

...and then you woke up, stuck to the bed sheets
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by l3p4rd
I got a fender strat, ovation balledeer, kramer ferrigton 12 string, epiphone flying v for free. And not from my parents

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by imafool18

it was a lucky break I have a very generous downstairs neighbor and uncle. Aha
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by DSOTM80
...and then you woke up, stuck to the bed sheets

+9
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by RichieKotzen

got some free strings, picks, string winders, work done but now im gona be lookin all over for those chick managers sounds like fun
got free strings & picks, and the manager took 30% off my purchase. (at guitar center btw)
i went to buy a squier and got a JEM.

(not guitar related) But I did go to buy Grandia II at Gamestop a few months ago, and got Grandia III due to the dude at the desk attempting to flirt with his co-worker, which is like 15 bucks more on the used market. Went to another store and got Grandia II. So I got both games for like 30 bucks, when normally it would have been close to 50 normally.
when I bought my acoustic, I got 5 free picks and a string winder for free. And i didn't have to pay sales tax(tax was 14% at the time), because I paid cash.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Got some patch cables and some .73 tortex picks for free when I bought my DD3 pedal some time ago.
I got 7 picks in a pack of 6 Jazz III's GASP
As for the free G string... LOL...
I think sometimes the higher gauges will pack a wound and unwound G string in the package. It's happened to me before.
Quote by skvvisgaar
when I bought my acoustic, I got 5 free picks and a string winder for free. And i didn't have to pay sales tax(tax was 14% at the time), because I paid cash.

oh yeah, well when I got my Marshall for free (birthday) the shop threw in a 20 ft peavey cable that I still use all the time. It works great.
When I ordered my carvin, I was poor (still am, due to ordering of carvin...) so I chose the cheapest case for them to send me, instead they gave me the more expensive tweed case
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
the guy at the store gave me free fingerpicks because nobody wants fingerpicks apparently.
free set of strings once, washburn T-shirt and hat for showing off my shredding (not that good) and i get hardcases thrown in almost every time i buy a guitar
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^