SO, WHat are some good ways of makign money (besides playing a set)..?
Yes, if i have once again put this in the wrong forum, just tell me, and ill remove it
MichaelEMJAYARE
lol
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Give up and become a some kind of Engineer, they make a lot of money.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
I think some people are gonna call you a sellout TS just because you wanna make money with your guitar...honestly dude, put up a hat downtown and start playing stuff that's catchy, if you can sing even better...i've been wanting to do it for years but Tampa's really homo when it comes to those matters.
Get a piece of paper. Write "TIPS" in big letters, tape it to the inside of your guitar case.

Go to street corner, play guitar with case next to you, open, revealing sign.
^ What he said.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Use it to shovel snow.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Hahaha seriously. Easiest? Busking. Best? Play gigs. Get your name known, start to make connections etc etc.

Or become a writer. I've just applied for a job as a composer (however, I can play more than just guitar so I spose that's not a good example) but you get my point

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Teach other people to play?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
if its a hollowbody you could use it to smuggle drugs and sell them in another country
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I make more money cutting grass than I do using a guitar... that should give you an idea. Less skilled involved in riding on a lawn tractor or using a weed whacker for an hour sure, but you'll make more doing it. If you want to make money on guitar, you're in it for the wrong reasons. Because 90% of people won't, and just do it for fun as a secondary job/hobby.

Teaching people to play though is a good idea. Obviously, you can try selling them in stores as well, but given their big ticket status and the fact most stores work on commission, you won't make much doing that either. Techs are in demand because many can't work on their own guitars. Even moreso are good AMP techs. Decent guitar techs are a dime a dozen; decent amp techs are another matter entirely.
Keep it in your closet for the next 50 years.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

tutor other people?Teach guitar?
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by Eric 666
I think some people are gonna call you a sellout TS just because you wanna make money with your guitar...honestly dude, put up a hat downtown and start playing stuff that's catchy, if you can sing even better...i've been wanting to do it for years but Tampa's really homo when it comes to those matters.

That's why you come to California. People always give money to good music.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Teach other people to play?

Wow, I can't believe I didn't even think of that.

I teach guitar, it works, but you have to be good enough to do it. I teach theory as well which makes up for my lacklustre guitar skills compared to some of the other teachers around here, who are blazing guitarists yet can't even read Ode To Joy.

Tards.

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Snake™
That's why you come to California. People always give money to good music.

well see if I could I would, but with no money I'm no good...man...I made that rhyme!
Quote by hminh87
Keep it in your closet for the next 50 years.

that doesn't work if its an epiphone les paul special II or something.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by Blompcube
that doesn't work if its an epiphone les paul special II or something.

What if it's the only one left because all the others have been destroyed in a nuclear war and the earth is ruled by damned dirty apes?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
What if it's the only one left because all the others have been destroyed in a nuclear war and the earth is ruled by damned dirty apes?

good point - however, the apes would think of it as human junk so it would be worthless.

Quote by Eric 666
well see if I could I would, but with no money I'm no good...man...I made that rhyme!

lol. Maybe you should rap and shred at the same time. that would impress the Tampa-ins (sounds very close to tampon xD)
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Busk; but don't play metal if you choose to busk, not eveyrone wants to see some shaggy haired metalhead playing Master of Puppets on an acoustic in a park, or near a 7-11.

Well...I would, but not other people.
Quote by steven seagull

A splinter from a Gibson Les Paul Custom would still be worth more
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I just play Anal **** songs really loud and people pay me to stop.

It's pretty easy.. I don't even have to use my hands to play them.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Buy beat to **** guitars on ebay/craigslist, fix them up and sell for profit?

It's actually really easy to lose money doing this, but it's fun and if you keep your costs down you can make enough to fund mods for your own guitar