Which songs help represent the guitar? I say Canon rock and Cliffs of dover. Also, please don't google"LOLOloloLolL!!!lol!!11one!! Fast geetarr s0l0sss!!!!!!loL!o1l!"
I can't think of any, but normally songs that represent the guitar are normally songs that only have guitar (without vocals, and such).

MC name = Bearrorism
paint it black.

/fail
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
smoke on the water

voodoo child
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by sunnysayshi
Which songs help represent the guitar? I say Canon rock and Cliffs of dover. Also, please don't google"LOLOloloLolL!!!lol!!11one!! Fast geetarr s0l0sss!!!!!!loL!o1l!"

Why?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Something with a really memorable riff. Or a really memorable intro LOL. So like Iron Man, Sleepwalker, stuff like that.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Anything performed by Andy McKee.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by MoleMania
Guitars Suck.

Yeah, who the fuck plays guitar these days?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Seek and Destroy
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Ez0ph
Yeah, who the fuck plays guitar these days?

No, I meant the song.

EDIT: why does Seek and destroy represent guitar?
For The Love Of God - Steve Vai

This song shows just how expressive you can be by playing guitar. The whammy tricks, pinches and slides - when executed as gracefully as Steve - show just how brilliant guitar is and what it's capable of doing.
Always With Me, Always With You
Flying in a Blue Dream

Really almost anything by Satch.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Ben Wright
For The Love Of God - Steve Vai

This song shows just how expressive you can be by playing guitar. The whammy tricks, pinches and slides - when executed as gracefully as Steve - show just how brilliant guitar is and what it's capable of doing.

+1
I had it on the other day, I was almost creaming from the emotional goodness in it, then my mum comes over to ask me 'what the hell is that crap' I'm listening to.
"Lonesome Train" by Johnny Burnette and The Rock & Roll Trio - The solo defines the twangy Telecaster sound.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals