i was looking at pictures on Yahoo, and it just makes me really sad, idk. why exactly does South Ossetia want to split from Georgia and join Russia? i don't mean to offend any Russians on here, but i think Russia's a pretty crappy country. what's so bad about Georgia?
Quote by frottage
i was looking at pictures on Yahoo, and it just makes me really sad, idk. why exactly does South Ossetia want to split from Georgia and join Russia? i don't mean to offend any Russians on here, but i think Russia's a pretty crappy country. what's so bad about Georgia?

What's so bad about Russia?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
this sites russia based i believe
probably because georgia is worse, its like tiny russia
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by fortysix&2
What's so bad about Russia?

Russian Bums aren't big enough

-A cookie to any who gets the reference.
it doesnt belong to either

its independant

but its becuase theres a mixture of russians and georgians in it that theres a problem

its becuase alot of them have russian passports and want to be allied with russia
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by zombiak
Because North Ossetia is in Russia. The nation is divided. Plus, Stalin gave autonomy to Ossetia once so they are pro-Russian.

stalin rocks!

maybe because russia is richer?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The majority of South Ossetia's people are Russian passport holders/nationals, and so feel allegiance with Russia rather than Georgia
Quote by frottage

They want to be reunited with their original ethnic group, North Ossetia.
Quote by wizards?
Think about it, Georgia has atlanta, which has the falcons which had Michael Vick... I think that's the answer right there.

MC name = Bearrorism
Probably because Russia is bigger and has more guns.

If they side with Georgia they'll just get mashed by Russia, they've got a better chance of survival if they go that way
----
hmm. well, i'm not saying they shouldn't choose who they want to be with, i'm just saying why Russia? personally, i think they should be allowed to go with whoever they want.
Quote by wizards?
Think about it, Georgia has atlanta, which has the falcons which had Michael Vick... I think that's the answer right there.

That and they're all Coke addicts.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by XCount Me InX
it doesnt belong to either

its independant

but its becuase theres a mixture of russians and georgians in it that theres a problem

its becuase alot of them have russian passports and want to be allied with russia

but wishes to be a republic within the Russian federation, it works like the USSR in that it has constitute republics within which receive central government planning and investment, but are allowed to run themselves

i think they should be allowed to go with whoever they want.

well they wana be with Russia

every nation has aright to self determination, something America seems to over look
90 % of the people in South ossetia is russian i believe, but i may be wrong.
Nevertheless they are clearly not happy with the way things were under a georgian goverment and that makes ts an ignorant bastard thank you

^To person above ^ Usa overlooked that because they havent approved them as a nation
Quote by Mikke
90 % of the people in South ossetia is russian i believe, but i may be wrong.
Nevertheless they are clearly not happy with the way things were under a georgian goverment and that makes ts an ignorant bastard thank you

^To person above ^ Usa overlooked that because they havent approved them as a nation

i meant most nations, self-determination meaning being able to choose how they wish to be run, like Cuba, Iran, El Salvador, Venezuela, Chile, Angola etc the list practically endless

that's why they are total hypocrites, as soon as it's their mates in charge (like the Georgian president) they support them no matter how evil and corrupt they are (General Pinochet in Chile and the Saudi Royal family)
Quote by wizards?

Dog fighting ftw!
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by imthehitcher
i meant most nations, self-determination meaning being able to choose how they wish to be run, like Cuba, Iran, El Salvador, Venezuela, Chile, Angola etc the list practically endless

that's why they are total hypocrites, as soon as it's their mates in charge (like the Georgian president) they support them no matter how evil and corrupt they are (General Pinochet in Chile and the Saudi Royal family)

Yea of course they are hypocrites, but we are used to that right?
Not that we should accept it. But i just mean usa officialy sees them as a part of Georgia so they wont give them the same rights as an independent country would have. But yea of course thats not the main reason since they do anything to piss of the russians at the moment( and the other way to of course)