Howdy; i've been a fairly long time user of the black Jazz 3 picks from Jim Dunlop whilst being into shred and lead guitar, but now i've started to move towards a more musical direction involving chord playing and less of a need for super accurate sweeping in what I want to do, which of course the sharp tip of the jazz 3 lends itself poorly

So can anyone recommend a pick to try that is both small (Going back to tortex standards etc just feel like paddles now) but easy to use with both chords and lead? Opeth could be a good example of the stuff I'm mostly into
heres a blend of jazz III and tortex
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Tortex-Pitch-Black-Jazz-Guitar-Picks-1-Dozen-111003-i1176430.gc
i find chord playing is very easy with these but they have the feel of tortex picks and are slightly duller tipped than jazz IIIs
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
DAVA control
i have no idea why these picks arnt more recognized.
i started playing them and now i cant play without them .
My advice is to buy a few of every kind of pick you can get your hands on. They're cheap and are the easiest way to change your tone and outlook on the instrument. Right now, I'm using a 2mm jazz pick from www.picksandstones.com. It's a little pricey, but it's hand made, gorgeous, and will last a lifetime. I can't tell you how many hours of play I've put on it and it, and it's still absolutely without wear.

It plays like liquid, almost like the shoulder of a pick, but with a much stronger attack. It's the best of both worlds IMHO. I have some demos of this pick posted on youtube. Just search "picks stones" and you can catch em. And no, I don't work for the company which is comprised of just one guy.