so i was wondering what other peoples experiences have been with buying guitars online, because i'm not exactly stoked abt not playing a guitar before i buy it, but its the only way i can get some stuff.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

You should always try it before you buy it. You could play one LP and the one next to it sounds 100 times better.
yea. always try before you buy. i mean, u can usually send it right back if you dont like it, but it saves alot of trouble if u know what it sounds like before you purchase it.
bought online:
Dean MLX (musicians friend), first one was defective with input jack. Took a while to return because it was the holidays
Ibanez Weeping Demon (eBay) perfect
B-52 At112 (musicians friend) Perfect, it was funny watching the UPS man carry it up to my garage
Schecter C-1 FR (samedaymusic) got it blemished, there is one tiny little mess up in the paint, and took 2!!! days to get to my house. They shipped from some where in NJ, and i live in ny X)
so i can say i trust online sites

***note i have tried all pieces of equipment at my local Guitar Center***
Quote by Ghold125
bought online:
Dean MLX (musicians friend), first one was defective with input jack. Took a while to return because it was the holidays
Ibanez Weeping Demon (eBay) perfect
B-52 At112 (musicians friend) Perfect, it was funny watching the UPS man carry it up to my garage
Schecter C-1 FR (samedaymusic) got it blemished, there is one tiny little mess up in the paint, and took 2!!! days to get to my house. They shipped from some where in NJ, and i live in ny X)
so i can say i trust online sites

***note i have tried all pieces of equipment at my local Guitar Center***

did you get an exchange for the defective guitars or did you just return it?