Does anyone own one/have played on one? I'm just curious because UG doesnt have a review for it and I dont know whether to get the Digitech one or the comparable Boss one.

So what do you folks think?
Elitists and Hypocrites
I was in the exact same predicament. I went to GC planning to get the BOSS RC-20XL and the dude showed me the Digitech one.

It was 10 more dollars and the differences that i found were that the Digitech one uses SD cards to store the loops and you can switch out the cards and store them on your computer while the BOSS one you only have so much space.

The BOSS has a reverse function that the Digi didn't and thats all that really made a difference to me

EDIT: but yeah i ended up getting the Jamman
I'm Tyler
i just seen a really good band this weekend, and the guitarist/singer was using it on ever song, it sound really good but isnt it for recording and playing certain stuff live
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
I own one and it's great for song writing and decent recording. It has more loops and storage then the boss.
Quote by Octtwe88
I was in the exact same predicament. I went to GC planning to get the BOSS RC-20XL and the dude showed me the Digitech one.

It was 10 more dollars and the differences that i found were that the Digitech one uses SD cards to store the loops and you can switch out the cards and store them on your computer while the BOSS one you only have so much space.

The BOSS has a reverse function that the Digi didn't and thats all that really made a difference to me

EDIT: but yeah i ended up getting the Jamman

How is the jamman? I heard the reliability is kind of crappy or that its not very study. let me know how it is. Im thinking about getting one
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah