Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=related

I didn't think we had people this out of it. But they sure are funny.

And the British version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4&feature=related
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by S.A.Dange
The British one had less knob questions, and asking kids proved nothing.

.... He asked how many colors are on a 4 colored piece of paper. A 3 yr old could answer that.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by postmortem2006
Americans aren't stupid, but their president sure as hell is.

True dat. I cant wait till November. Maybe our next president will give us a better reputation.

Quote by Pinky19
True dat. I cant wait till November. Maybe our next president will give us a better reputation.

this.

Everyone usually blames the entire population for the poor political choices.
If you noticed on the american one all the people had southern accents...I'm just sayin'..
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
haha "george boosh"
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I enjoyed the british one.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by postmortem2006

I don't think he's stupid, I think that (for the most part) he knows exactly what he's doing. Or if he doesn't, Cheney does. Either way, a lot of bad choices fors ure.
Quote by postmortem2006

He's probably smarter than 95% of UGers, since he graduated from Yale and everything. He just presents himself incredibly poorly. Plus, since he's always got a mic in his face, pretty much every brainfart he gets is caught on camera.

He's still a ****ty president, I just get tired of 8th graders that are convinced that they're smarter than the President.
Quote by postmortem2006
Britain sucks dick anyway.

i think the same about america my friend

tbh most americans iv talked to are total ****s... some are reallly cool tho
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
He's probably smarter than 95% of UGers, since he graduated from Yale and everything. He just presents himself incredibly poorly. Plus, since he's always got a mic in his face, pretty much every brainfart he gets is caught on camera.

He's still a ****ty president, I just get tired of 8th graders that are convinced that they're smarter than the President.

indeed
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
He's probably smarter than 95% of UGers, since he graduated from Yale and everything.

Graduating from Yale doesnt necessarily make you a genius especially If your daddy is George Bush Sr. who's very rich and very well connected. But I'm sure he has a higher than average IQ but he's still a terrible public speaker.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

That's true. Plus he got enough votes to become President, which is no easy task. He may screw up sometimes on camera, but he's not an idiot.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
The american one had very basic questions about the location of other countries and simple stuff like who won the vietnam war. I'm from Ireland and every yokel knows that. And the Irish currency question, the Irish currency was punt then we switched to euro, but nobody called it punt. It was just called pounds. And the guy asked like 6 or 7 people, half of them were kids so they don't count
where the hell do they find these people
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Anyone trying to 'prove Americans are stupid' will interview hundreds of people, where they statistically will find stupid people, and guess what - they only present the stupid ones to prove the point, the smart people aren't shown...

It's not worth crying over.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Aug 12, 2008,
Quote by Liam.
Anyone trying to 'prove Americans are stupid' will interview hundreds of people, where they statistically find stupid people, and guess what - they only present the stupid ones to prove the point, the smart people aren't shown...

It's like those chick mags that show unflattering photos of celebrities.Thay only show a small part to make a story more interesting
The British one, most of them were kids. Irish currency? Which part of Ireland? At the end of the day there's stupid and ignorant people in any country.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Liam.
Anyone trying to 'prove Americans are stupid' will interview hundreds of people, where they statistically will find stupid people, and guess what - they only present the stupid ones to prove the point, the smart people aren't shown...

That's true. The interview probably took a few days. I could interview people in my area about Vietnam and stuff like that and no one would get a wrong answer. Well, almost no one...
And also "who won the Vietnam war" is not exactly a question with a one-word answer.

Quote by damian_91
I think that British douche just got a list of retards in the nearest city and asked them the questions. WE IS NOT STOOPID!
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
That's true. Plus he got enough votes to become President, which is no easy task. He may screw up sometimes on camera, but he's not an idiot.

campaigning in America isn't necesarrely about being smart. It's about mezzing the people. Look at what Arnie did for california. He smiled, gave them the thumbs up and threw T-Shirts at them. Boom Governator of Kaleefawnia.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Haha, oh you silly Americans, you make my day... day after day... after day
Why does everyone hate Bush? Just because he sucks at public speaking doesn't mean he's a bad president. And the American media is over critical of everything, which makes him look more retarded than he actually is.

And you can't assume all Americans are retarded just because a few (or most) of them are. I'm sure a lot of those questions were answered correctly, just not shown in the video.
sigs are dumb...
Quote by yobird42
Why does everyone hate Bush? Just because he sucks at public speaking doesn't mean he's a bad president. And the American media is over critical of everything, which makes him look more retarded than he actually is.

And you can't assume all Americans are retarded just because a few (or most) of them are. I'm sure a lot of those questions were answered correctly, just not shown in the video.

Good point, perhaps he is a human being who gets nervous?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Great vid!

At work a few days ago, we're getting all tourists since our store is by the docks. An American lady asked me where she could purchase laundry soap so she could have clean clothes to get back to the U.S, so I gave her some. She asks me "Do you put the soap in the laundry machine with the clothes?" I didn't want to be rude so I just said "yes", but my co worker just says "...she could have drank it".

Also, at the till, they always ask "Can I have American money back please". NO! WE AREN'T IN AMERICA. WE USE CANADIAN MONEY HERE!
Quote by CliffIsAngry
campaigning in America isn't necesarrely about being smart. It's about mezzing the people. Look at what Arnie did for california. He smiled, gave them the thumbs up and threw T-Shirts at them. Boom Governator of Kaleefawnia.

You have to be a certain kind of smart to be a leader and gain respect and popularity among thousands of people. It's a strategy. I'll bet Arnold didn't just smile at random, he timed his smiles for when he knew people wanted him to look confident or compassionate or whatever. Kind of like how Obama purposefully gazes up towards the sky instead of at the audience for most of his photoshoots. It's not coincidence, he's trying to look confident (having his chin tilted up) and stern (eyebrows narrowed) and like he's thinking about the future and has big plans (looking up towards the sky).
Pandering to the public isn't such a careless task.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Pleasure2kill

He should not have won the 2000 election. It was fixed in florida. And seriously, in 2004, both candidates were idiots.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
I'd just like to point out that the subtitles on the second one spelt "Blair" as "Blare"

Jus' sayin'
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
"Americans are NOT stupid"

Yes they are. Just not all of them. And being American isn't the thing that makes them stupid. A lot of people are stupid, so it follows that a lot of Americans are stupid. It just so happens that Americans make a lot more noise than the rest of the world, so while we're all sweeping our idiots under the rug, America is brandishing them in our faces.

I would say American culture encourages stupidity and publicises it, not that Americans are stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
yes they are
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
That kid who names Suzuki as a british car manufacturer is obviously taking the piss though
Page 1 of 2