Just bought a Loudon Wainwright III signed vw first act guitar and bought it on a wim for $75. Anyone know if this thing will be worth anything or is right now?? Found some on ebay that werent signed and they were going for around $150.

tnx
First off, I don't know who the hell that is and I've never heard of him so he must not be famous, right? And those VW First Act guitars are pieces of ****; I've played one.

You'll be lucky to get $200 out of it.
I wonder how much my Steve Vai signed guitar would sell for. It's an ibanez acoustic, I think it retails for $150.

Not that I'd sell it. :P
guess all i really wanted to know is if ill be able to sell it for more than its worth or if with the autograph its worth some crazy amount of money. ya never know right?
I've seen signed guitars going for less than the price of a new one.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
I've seen signed guitars going for less than the price of a new one.

But no one knows who Loudon Wainwright III is. >_>

EDIT: Read that wrong. :P
Yeah.
Quote by Wikipedia
Loudon Snowden Wainwright III (born September 5, 1946) is an American songwriter, folk singer, humorist, and actor. He is the father of musicians Rufus Wainwright and Martha Wainwright, and the former husband of folk singer Kate McGarrigle.

From Wikipedia.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I have a Squire strat signed by Roger Waters... I could give half a crap how much it's worth...It's effing Roger Waters!
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
How have so many people on a music forum not heard of Loudon Wainwright? I thought he was quite famous =/

But yeah, don't expect his signature to raise the cost of the guitar by much...
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
there is a rediculous overpriced pete wentz signature bass thats been signed. seen it for about $620 in stores in nz and they want NZ$5000 for it just cos its been signed. I mean WTF!??!
i got my guitar signed by satch. i wouldn't sell it.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by rotaguy
there is a rediculous overpriced pete wentz signature bass thats been signed. seen it for about $620 in stores in nz and they want NZ$5000 for it just cos its been signed. I mean WTF!??!

I would rather not play bass than play that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie