If anyone has caught a show on Radiohead's current tour, how long, including opening band, does the show last? I need to know if I'd be able to catch the train back afterwards.
at lollapalooza their show took about 2 hours. but they played like 3 encores ha.
Between 2 and 2 and a half hours, depends how many encores you get. At Manchester they got 3.
I saw them in Dublin a couple of months ago and they had a 2 and a half to 3ish hour set. Two encores too, twas pretty badass
You mean from the start of the opening band to the end of Radiohead's set?

You're looking at a good 3 and a half hours probably.

But yeah, Radiohead alone will probably be just over 2 hours.
Including opening acts at London they got about 3 hours or so, but there was a power cut half way through the opening act for about 15 minutes though. It was an amazing show though. It ended at about 10:30 if that's any help to you?
All their sets are awesome hours long.

Victoria Park was one of my best gigs ever, lasted 6 and a half hours from Gates open though... probably about 3 from when bat for lashes came on.
Quote by Jonny616
Including opening acts at London they got about 3 hours or so, but there was a power cut half way through the opening act for about 15 minutes though. It was an amazing show though. It ended at about 10:30 if that's any help to you?

I felt so sorry for Bat For Lashes when that happened! I loved how they carried on trying to play unamplified for a few minutes.

Nothing will end later than 11 since that's when the live music curfew is, so you should be alright getting a train since they generally run til midnight.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
man i am seeing them this friday! i can't freaking wait!
Remix a Song HERE
a good pastime for work. and you can win sh*t. guitar. xbox. etc.