So i got a letter in the mail today saying ''Dear Mr.....You are one of our valued customers'' BLAH BLAH BLAH, and at the bottom of the letter it had a Promotional $20 gift certificate to be used Aug. 15-17. Also there is some ''after hours'' event where you meet and talk to staff or whatever. It says I don't have to attend the event to use the card. Anybody else get one or know anything about this?
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
probably 20 dollars off ifyou spend over a certain amount
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Yeah sometimes there are catches and sometimes there aren't. I think it just depends on the company. So you would probably have to go just to see for yourself
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
the after hours thing is a gay orgy

u'll be raped
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by EddyPT

u'll be raped

+1
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by EddyPT

u'll be raped

+1

Sounds cool though, the gay orgy thing i mean. I think i'll check my mail a little later.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Cal UK
+1

u'r the first person who ever +1'ed me

i think I love u

don't sig it

unless u want to
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
i got one.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I got mine Saturday, I read it to make sure it doesn't say you have to spend x amount of dollars to redeem it, so i'm gonna head up to GC this weekend. (too bad I cant use it on the internet, i'll spend as much money on gas as the certificate is worth)