Well I'm doing it, but I have to cut my hair.

I love my hair, it's long and blonde and awesome, but now it can't touch my shirt and has to be above my ears.

This is BS and I'm angry.

/rant.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Get over it, you signed up for it.

edit: That was meaner than I meant it to be. What I meant was that it's not that big of a deal and you'll be fine without your hair =]
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Get over it, you signed up for it.

I get to fly in a bigasss military carrier plane, so it's all good.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
I get to fly in a bigasss military carrier plane, so it's all good.

There you go!
btw, post was edited
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

ROTC sucks balls. It took me exactly one day to be kicked out.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
ROTC sucks balls. It took me exactly one day to be kicked out.

I plan on joining the military to help pay for college, as my family continually blows their money on stupid **** that never pans out.

ROTC will be a good starter, plus I get two extra credits.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
In my opinion most boys look better with short hair anyway. I don't mind like a bit above shoulder length as long as it has a style, but people with hair past their shoulders usually look like smelly metalheads.

I realise i have probably offended about 50% of people on here.
do a mohawk man!

edit: damn u, above
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by Wulphy
I plan on joining the military to help pay for college, as my family continually blows their money on stupid **** that never pans out.

ROTC will be a good starter, plus I get two extra credits.

Fair enough. I only joined because friends convinced me so I didn't care enough about it to try.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Greenie_777
In my opinion most boys look better with short hair anyway. I don't mind like a bit above shoulder length as long as it has a style, but people with hair past their shoulders usually look like smelly metalheads.

I realise i have probably offended about 50% of people on here.

My hair is like, platinum blonde. It looks like someone bleached it, I just cannot imagine it looking half-decent short.

Oh well, I'm still going to the barber tomorrow, heh.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
i couldnt live with short hair like that....The women love my hair

They love mine too, which is why I'm abusing the face so much.

Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I left rotc in my freshman year for that same reason.

I was led to believe it was a riflery (sp?) class that goes on a snowboarding trip once a year

As I had always wanted to do both i signed up and regreted it the second they gave me that gaytarded "uniform" and told me to cut my shoulder length wavy hair.

If you have plans that involve the airforce then i say go for it. If not, I'd avoid it entirely.
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
Quote by ixKilledxKenny
I left rotc in my freshman year for that same reason.

I was led to believe it was a riflery (sp?) class that goes on a snowboarding trip once a year

As I had always wanted to do both i signed up and regreted it the second they gave me that gaytarded "uniform" and told me to cut my shoulder length wavy hair.

If you have plans that involve the airforce then i say go for it. If not, I'd avoid it entirely.

I'm looking at the Navy or Marines, both of which take recruits out of NJROTC, and would be a good helper to my college fund. Well, as long as we're not still in Iraq/Iran and I don't get killed before I get a chance to go to college.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
I'm looking at the Navy or Marines, both of which take recruits out of NJROTC, and would be a good helper to my college fund. Well, as long as we're not still in Iraq/Iran and I don't get killed before I get a chance to go to college.

I highly doubt you'd get killed while serving in the Navy, unless you're a pilot (which requires you to be an Officer) or a SEAL.

And BTW, I'm a Second Lieutenant in AJROTC (Army), so if you ever have any questions or anything, send me a message.
Quote by Half_Full
I highly doubt you'd get killed while serving in the Navy, unless you're a pilot (which requires you to be an Officer) or a SEAL.

And BTW, I'm a Second Lieutenant in AJROTC (Army), so if you ever have any questions or anything, send me a message.

I'm drifting more towards Marines simply because being out in a boat for months at a time is not a particularly fun prospect to think about. I would rather be on the ground with real dirt (or sand ) under me than deep water.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Don't worry about your hair dude. You got about a 30% chance it's all going to fall out eventually anyways.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Don't worry about your hair dude. You got about a 30% chance it's all going to fall out eventually anyways.

That's encouraging
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
I'm drifting more towards Marines simply because being out in a boat for months at a time is not a particularly fun prospect to think about. I would rather be on the ground with real dirt (or sand ) under me than deep water.

Eh, only 30% of the Navy are out on ships. With 20 years of service, my dad only spent about 3 years total out in the water.

And being a Marine, you still do have the chance of being on a ship. A lot of Marine units are stationed on Naval vessels.
See if a family member would pay you. When I used to have really long hair, I got lice and called my grandpa to see how much he would pay me to cut it. I got 100 dollars even though I was gonna cut it anyways.
Quote by Half_Full
Eh, only 30% of the Navy are out on ships. With 20 years of service, my dad only spent about 3 years total out in the water.

And being a Marine, you still do have the chance of being on a ship. A lot of Marine units are stationed on Naval vessels.

My uncle and both cousins were and are Marine Recon units, and boy they have stories to tell. They've seen alot of scary ****, and it baffles me how they got out of alot of it unscathed.

If I was to join the Marines, I would try for Marine Recon. I've been building and repairing boats with my uncle since I was five, so working as an engineer would be good as well.

Quote by bassdrum
See if a family member would pay you. When I used to have really long hair, I got lice and called my grandpa to see how much he would pay me to cut it. I got 100 dollars even though I was gonna cut it anyways.

That's...Awesome.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
My uncle and both cousins were and are Marine Recon units, and boy they have stories to tell. They've seen alot of scary ****, and it baffles me how they got out of alot of it unscathed.

If I was to join the Marines, I would try for Marine Recon. I've been building and repairing boats with my uncle since I was five, so working as an engineer would be good as well.

Yeah, that's good that you have family history. Trust me, don't talk to a recruiter till you've finally nailed everything down yourself. They'll BS you the whole way.

And how do I know this? I've been through the Marine, Army, and National Guard recruiting offices several times and all they feed me was almost pure BS. The only ones not to BS me completely was the NG, but that's because my friend's a recruiter in one of the offices out here.
Quote by Half_Full
Yeah, that's good that you have family history. Trust me, don't talk to a recruiter till you've finally nailed everything down yourself. They'll BS you the whole way.

And how do I know this? I've been through the Marine, Army, and National Guard recruiting offices several times and all they feed me was almost pure BS. The only ones not to BS me completely was the NG, but that's because my friend's a recruiter in one of the offices out here.

Thanks. I'll be sure to do my research, I don't want to get BS'd into something I really don't want into.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
And if your instructors are former Navy/Marines, ask them. Even if they weren't Marines, its almost guaranteed that they worked side-by-side with them and can probably offer up some information.

While they're not there to recruit you, they're there to give you information if you want it.
Quote by Half_Full
And if your instructors are former Navy/Marines, ask them. Even if they weren't Marines, its almost guaranteed that they worked side-by-side with them and can probably offer up some information.

While they're not there to recruit you, they're there to give you information if you want it.

Yeah, one is a former Marine and the other is former Navy. I appreciate the advice.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Nothing in my inbox.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Nothing in my inbox.

Basically said if you had any kind of IM system, responding to the message you sent to my profile.
Quote by Wulphy
Well I'm doing it, but I have to cut my hair.

I love my hair, it's long and blonde and awesome, but now it can't touch my shirt and has to be above my ears.

This is BS and I'm angry.

/rant.

Hahaha... i remember when i was in it.

Major always got mad at me cuz my sideburns were too long. Man those were the days... I got to scream at ppl (i was company executive officer and captain of the rifle team) and crap.

*searches for district shooting team champion badge*

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
you signed on to do it. you had to know that you would have to cut your hair.

it might be sad, but i think you will survive. its only hair.
Ok first of all, that picture with the mohawk is epic, but Greenie_777's post is just creepy. First of all, you have a picture of some dude that looks like mario but more muscular and you're saying you like boys with short hair.
you know how i know you're gay hahaha
well, hopefully for you, the benefits outweigh losing the badass hair. either that, or you'll look like a bItch, and feel like one too .
I used to be in AJROTC, our major covered everything in his office in tinfoil including his stuff inside his desk drawers.
Set the controls to the heart of the sun.