Up for sale are a bunch of pedals I have to get rid of. All are in great condition with very little play time. Shipping is CONUS only and no trades accepted at this time. All include the box with the exception of the BF-2. Feel free to contact me on this site or email me at jeremyrangel@gmail.com

Crybaby - $55
DS-1 - $30
ML 2 - $75
BF 2 - $45

Thanks
Jeremy
Does that include shipping?
For Sale/Trade:
Boss AC-2
Dunlop GCB 95

Telecaster Deluxe '72 reissue > Peavey VTX
Fender J Bass
Quote by t0pher
Does that include shipping?

Ooops, yes. Prices include shipping charges as well.

For payment I accept postal MO preferred or paypal with a +3% handling fee.
question how does the ML-2 hold against the MT-2?

I got the MT-2 so I would just like to know because the MT-2 seems a little soft sometimes but I hear the ML-2 is just not very flexable
why would someone buy your ds-1 for $30 here when they can get it for $40 at musiciansfriend... with free shipping
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
hey man, why won't you respond to my p.m's or my posts in your threads????, I've been waiting like 3 weeks for you to ship out your pedal, what's the deal man????????????????????
I was going to buy this petal from you buy This petal from you but you where very rude so why waist the money I can get one new for 25 money dollars and not get treated like crap
Quote by danyellenik
why would someone buy your ds-1 for $30 here when they can get it for $40 at musiciansfriend... with free shipping

If you don't want to buy the pedal, then don't. But keep your useless opinions to yourself.
Quote by Darkice
I was going to buy this petal from you buy This petal from you but you where very rude so why waist the money I can get one new for 25 money dollars and not get treated like crap

What are you talking about?
um I asked a simple question about the petal as I have never tryed it out in real life and you didnt answer you where like ttt and I asked what that meant because I dont know internet terms very well then someone was like to the top noob so yeah thats sort of rude I mean all you had to do was be like yeah its great or no its pretty much the same as the petal you got or what ever instead of all rude I would have bought it like that night but yeah If this is a miss communication then I am sorry, it just came off very snoby and rude.