I just wanted to shine my electric guitar. Is there something you recomend for it. I use a Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
clean with naptha then use guitar polish.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Just a decent rag would do it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
lemon oil

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Don't use lemon oil on the body, lemon oil is only for fretboards. If you use lemon oil on the body it leaves a film on there thats tough to get off. Use regular guitar polish and a clean rag.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
carnuba wax after a good polishing, it leaves it smooth and shiny.
sperm leaves a good polished finish.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I think I have lemon oil so thats for wood if I dont get it wrong. Il use it then for the frets and the headstock and ill find then something to polish the guitar body .
Quote by kimthekiller07
The best thing to use is the yellow part of the egg-yolk as it is rich in Sulfur.

what?
Is it suposed to be shiny? I have Yamaha pacifica 102s, and it has a flat finish, and the finish is clear, kind of blondish. It could not be polished without refinishing the wood.
Wipe the guitar of with a nice cloth, that should make it shiny, if it is supposed to be shiny.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
theres a video on youtube of this guy modding an esp an he uses this wax that i think is for cars but it makes even the most flatest of satin finishes super shiny ill post it when i find it
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by Frankgt2
I think I have lemon oil so thats for wood if I dont get it wrong. Il use it then for the frets and the headstock and ill find then something to polish the guitar body .

It depends how your headstock is finished, I use linseed oil on my fretboard once every 6 months or so and guitar polish (you can pick it up at any GC or music store for like 5 bucks) to polish the guitar itself.
lemon oil and an old shirt
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.