I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this/it has been answered already. I've been playing for about 6 months and I know all the basic stuff and I am learning about improvisation and theory and stuff. I have also seen alot of videos of people playing in a certain guitarests(sp?) style. What I want to know is how you go about it. My band and I want to try to be similar to the Foo Fighters. Any suggestions on how to play like them or how to figure out how?
"One day dude, Im gonna just get of the bus and run into the woods and never come back. And when I do come back Im gonna be the knife master!"- The Rev
Quote by Razzafrazz
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this/it has been answered already. I've been playing for about 6 months and I know all the basic stuff and I am learning about improvisation and theory and stuff. I have also seen alot of videos of people playing in a certain guitarests(sp?) style. What I want to know is how you go about it. My band and I want to try to be similar to the Foo Fighters. Any suggestions on how to play like them or how to figure out how?

try learning some of their songs.

Use your theory knowledge to analyze what they are doing.
shred is gaudy music