What do people recommend? I want a good lead, fairly noise free and low capacitance and not too expensive that wont break.
If you cant think of anything then just write what you use and/or prefer, I need this info pretty quick.

Thanks
cleartone.

i replaced all my planet waves (and other similarly-priced cables) with them, and they annihilate them. much clearer tone, with more brightness and sweetness (i think that's lower capacitance). you can get a 3 metre guitar lead for about £7, which is amazing value- van damme cable, neutrik jacks.

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html

EDIT: all the dudes on the bareknuckle forum are raving about them- that's where i heard about them. My only concern is, how quickly do you need them? they're built to order, and mine took the guts of a week to arrive each time (i ordered twice). people in england seem to get them a little more quickly (based on the reports from the dudes at bareknuckle), but if you need them by, say, tomorrow for a gig, you're not going to get them by then.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well, not that soon, but if they are that good, then I will go for it. Thanks for the suggestion
anyone else got any suggestions?
yes, looks great but it's in the US and I am in UK, so that probably costs a bit.
Any more suggestions?
for you 94 people that have viewed this but not posted a reply, just quickly write the brand of the cable you use so I can get an idea of what is good. otherwise write what is good for my price range (thanks Dave_Mc and Half_Full)
Quote by Cachao
well, not that soon, but if they are that good, then I will go for it. Thanks for the suggestion
anyone else got any suggestions?

they certainly are good, the fact that they're so cheap means that it's win-win (you can buy one cable to try them, and it'll cost you about a tenner, including the £3 postage). I haven't really tried any of the boutique cables, but they're much better than the ones at around the £20 which you can buy in music shops (planet waves, horizon, etc.). i know a bunch of dudes at the BKP forum who did have expensive boutique cables said they didn't notice any difference compared to their boutique ones, but that's hearsay, obviously.

Quote by Cachao
love the signature by the way

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Are these cables only available in the UK or Europe or can you get them out here in Canada and the US?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
i guess you could email them to see if they'll post internationally. i think they do (not certain, though), but you'd need to email them for the postage costs...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks, I think I'll have a go with them unless anyone's got any better suggestions?