I need to buy some new shoes and I want to go with a model thats been out forever. I like the Adidas Superstar. But whats the difference between these two? Besides the $5 or whatever;

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--94651/sku--355533/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

and

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--35245/sku--034859/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

Can't figure it out?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
So why is there a $5 price difference?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

who cares get the ones that are $5 cheeper
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by Opethfan1
who cares get the ones that are $5 cheeper

Well I'd like to see what I'm getting opposed to something else before I go ahead and spend my money. I don't know about you though.

maybe a smidget of better quality material on the sole of the shoe, either way who cares in its only $5
Edit oh I guess the 2 has added features such as additional comfort .. sweet.

look at the rubber toe.
on the 2, it's like it's sewed in.
on the II, its molded in.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Alright it's like material and make; NEW QUESTION

White/Black
White/Navy ?! Can't decide. white/black looks like white/dark blue to me.

One says classic leather and the other says tumbled leather. Not sure if they're really different though.
Quote by fixationdarknes
I generally like black shoes because I'd wear them with either black or blue jeans, but with blue shoes I don't think it looks that good with black jeans. Your call.

Hmm I don't wear black jeans ..

It's like getting an album that says "Led Zeppelin 4." It wouldn't be as cool as "IV."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
One is from Rome the other is from the middle east.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...