I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this question, but I see no where else to ask it.

I submitted a chord tab for Pink Floyd's 'Astronomy Domine' because the only chord tab for it was rather weak(no offense to the creator), and when I submitted I was told that it was good and he/she would accept it once I fixed the name.

I typed too quick or something and called it "Astronomy Domie" or something like that. However, whenever I go to update the tab and when I change the title, it goes back to what it was before. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Hate to bump this, but could someone explain to me how to fix this? It's rather annoying that it won't change, no matter how many times I change it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
PM Dyuha and he should be able to help you out.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic