well this is the guitar i want to buy and have a few questions...

1. where would i buy it in england?
2. how easy would it be to change the pickups (i dont want to change batteries)
3. which pickups would be better for it? (higher gain/sustain)
4. and general opinions on his guitars performance...

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Bolt-On / 25.5”
BODY: Mahogany
NECK/FINGERBOARD: Maple/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: Duncan Designed Active HB-105
ELECTRONICS Vol/Tone/3-Way
BRIDGE: Licensed Floyd Rose
BINDING: None
TUNERS: Schecter
HARDWARE: Black Nickel
COLOR: Satin Black (STBLK)

and a picture....
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll267/AvenegedOrigami/revenger.jpg?t=1218576136

thanks
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
why go to the effort of changing the pups when you have to change a battery every 9 months and schecter even have a battery compartment installed.
my opinion look for a different guitar.
and also your 15 how can you afford this?
Getting hold of schecters in England is almost impossible right now; the only stockist (Sound Control) went in administration a few months ago and their replacement hasn't done anything about it yet.

The easiest way to get hold of a schecter is to order from www.thomann.de
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Getting hold of schecters in England is almost impossible right now; the only stockist (Sound Control) went in administration a few months ago and their replacement hasn't done anything about it yet.

The easiest way to get hold of a schecter is to order from www.thomann.de

thanks

and to the agony scene,
schecters arent that expensive its not like im buying a gibson!!!
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Quote by kingowensteve
i wondered if someone could help me im looking for an ibanez rg2ex1 in white and so far i cant find a company or wesite willing to ship to the uk. does anyone have any other ideas?

They're out of production, you might have to try either going used or finding something with similar specs.

In future try not to hijack other people's threads; it's bad manners.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by kingowensteve
i know i made my own thread straight after but you cant delete your own comments so sorry

You can, if you click the edit button and choose the option that says "Physically delete this post" and then click the button that says something similar.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.