sorry if this is in the wrong place but im looking for an ibanez rg2ex1 but i havent been able to find a company or website willing to ship to the uk. so if anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated!
thomann.de/
www.guitarampkeyboard.com
EDIT: Do you want a hardtail or a tremolo guitar?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Aug 12, 2008,
They're out of production; you won't find one new in most places, you'll have to look around and see if you get lucky or go used.

Try and see if you can find another guitar with similar specs; I don't know anything aobut the RG2EX1 so I can't help with that but it's still a good idea.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
thanks but ive checked both those websites they dont have it ive been told they stopped making it so id have to go used but theyre still quite hard to come by in england. ive been looking at RGR321EX and ive found an ex display model for £169 when usually they go for £210-230 anyone got any opinions
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
They're out of production; you won't find one new in most places, you'll have to look around and see if you get lucky or go used.

Try and see if you can find another guitar with similar specs; I don't know anything aobut the RG2EX1 so I can't help with that but it's still a good idea.

sorry i didnt check before i write and thanks you told me in the last thread id have to go used but theyre still difficult to come by in the uk