hey pit, i was just wondering for you computer whizzes is there anyway i could download the Warcraft 3 : Frozen Throne expansion pack thing somewhere off of the internet? I recently reformatted my computer and had lost that CD a while back, it would mean alot if someone could help me find a website that isn't virus infested or tell me that it can't be done.

PS: im pretty sure its legal since i BOUGHT the game

EDIT: Google hasn't helped me much
Last edited by Superstrat101 at Aug 12, 2008,
If you have the old cd key, then its perfectly legal to download or even burn a copy of frozen throne from someone else, as long as you use the old cd key. If you are using a CD key thats not your own however....
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by IEatOrphans
piratebay? mininova?

+1
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
forumw,wbb, projectw
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Ya just use a program like utorrent and find the game on piratebay, mininova, or btjunkie like others have suggested. i happen to know "a friend" that downloads games all the time...
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by MV4824
That's why a majority of torrent sites are getting sued or shut down?

Not everyone who downloads stuff actually owns the things they download...
Quote by algemar
If you have the old cd key, then its perfectly legal to download or even burn a copy of frozen throne from someone else, as long as you use the old cd key. If you are using a CD key thats not your own however....

I don't know about computer games, but with emulators, you are only allowed to keep it for X amount of time. Stupid, but the law is that I can download Y game for X time and then I am required to delete it. I own the fricken game, why can't I keep the download?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by MV4824
That's why a majority of torrent sites are getting sued or shut down?

Because you upload when downloading a torrent. I'm not sure about other countries laws but I think it's legal to download a "security backup" for a game you own, it's however illegal to upload copyrighted material.
Torrent it. Everyone has Warcraft III but hardly anyone actually bought it.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I lost the game

Same here...when I read this thread...damn
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Superstrat101
ok now im having trouble with UTorrent, its going slow cause of my router or something
Games are huge files, so of course it's going to take forever to download. Maybe try finding a torrent with more seeds and less leeches.