these guys are opening for Anthony Green on his solo tour. I thought they sounded pretty cool. The singer is the singer of the Starting Line (whom I've never listened to are they good?) and this is his "experimental" side project or whatever they call it.

their recordings don't seem to capture the energy. (none do like I said in that other thread) but blah blah blah. what do you guys think?

I thought the guitar riff for "Goodness Gracious" was cool although they only have a live version on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/personL

kept my attention during the live performance.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
not really. they were getting pretty crazy during the show. their songs seem to start light and build most of the time. but none of the really upbeat songs they played at the show are on their myspace if I remember correctly.

yeah, and they were amazing live.

I wish I would have known that Kenny's a pretty big name.

I just realized, at least 75% of your posts now either have or in them. I think it's about time you go to smiley rehab.
/off topic

Anyways, the live song on their Myspace sounds good.
dude, that's all I'll ever need. is way more useful than which makes it seem like something is actually "hilarious"
I used to always say *shrugs* so now I have to use that smiley to make up for it. I also use and though.
and basically all other smileys are lame.

cwutididthar?

yeah, that was my favorite one too. I wish they had the recorded version up.

Yeah some of them are pretty ridiculous, like haha. When would you ever need to use a batman smiley?

I checked out The Starting Line and didn't really like them. Person L is a lot better in my opinon.
I agree. Starting Line seems pretty boring IMO. I haven't heard a lot of their songs though.

Person L is definitely cooler with their 7/4 time and the such.

Edit:

Starting Line was one of my favorite bands in middle school, and through most of high school too, I guess. Person L sounds just as good to me now as they did then. Kenny is a pretty talented dude.
I'm seein Anthony and Person L tomorrow and Person L sounds pretty cool on myspace. Do they play any Starting Line?
Can't say I love them, but they have nostalgic value haha.
Starting Line never left my stereo in 8th grade.

Apparently there was an AG show two days ago that I didn't know about. The last time I had checked there wasn't one, so it must have been added later. I'm alittle pissed about that.

The first time I heard of them I went to their myspace their influences made me laugh. It was basically a list of every emo band that we'd suggest to somebody just getting into the genre. I thought it was funny because they didn't sound anything like Rites of Spring.

I was indifferent about them when I first heard them, but it's sounding pretty good now.

Also, it says supporting Underoath on their myspace, but they don't really sounds like they'd be supporting Underoath.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 6, 2008,