I'm a noob but I still used the search bar... (i found nothing)

anyway...

who went to warped tour this year?

i went.. all the bands i saw were pretty awesome whether they were punk/pop/rap. plus i got an autographed reel big fish cd.
Last edited by vartanspartan at Aug 12, 2008,
I attended the Toronto show. It wasn't the greatest since it rained pretty hard, but I did get to see a lot of bands I had been looking forward to.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Oohh me me me, I went! Why do you want to know?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by Jericho114
I attended the Toronto show. It wasn't the greatest since it rained pretty hard, but I did get to see a lot of bands I had been looking forward to.

Me too, Anberlin played a song for me over by their tent, it was awesome, the rain wasn't that bad either.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
i went in saskatoon......it was brutal not much of a music scene out here in sask, and i got there late n missed most of the bands i was looking forward to
My Gear:
Dean Dixie Rebel
Esp-Ltd Viper-400
Ibanez Ael-20e
Mesa/Boogie F-50
Quote by a7xandcambria
i did

street dogs and reel big fish were awesome

reel big fish were amazing but i got there right after street dogs performed

Quote by CoheednRHCP
Oohh me me me, I went! Why do you want to know?

lol just wondering about your experience there, what bands you saw, etc.
Quote by vartanspartan
lol just wondering about your experience there, what bands you saw, etc.

Oh, ok. Well, I saw Street Dogs which were amazing, I saw Protest the Hero, still amazing, Anberlin, same, Say Anything, good but didn't play my favorite song by them, and Devil Wears Prada since they were the last band playing, and there was a big fight there. It was scary.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
I went in Florida.

Saw Reel Big Fish, most of Relient K, Against Me!, Angels and Airwaves, Jack's Mannequin and Say Anything. Also discovered this new band called TAT with an incredibly hot lead singer/guitarist.

Twas good.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by CoheednRHCP
Oh, ok. Well, I saw Street Dogs which were amazing, I saw Protest the Hero, still amazing, Anberlin, same, Say Anything, good but didn't play my favorite song by them, and Devil Wears Prada since they were the last band playing, and there was a big fight there. It was scary.

Did they play Walk Through Hell? If yes, then **** work I'm stalking them next year at Warped until they play it again.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?