Page 1 of 2
alright guys, i got a question for ya. one of my classes(teacher included) is starting to plan some pranks for another teachers room. we dont really know what to do, since we have done alot in the past and dont want to be repetitive.

some of the things we have done include:
covered the teachers car with post it notes, then used a huge roll of syran wrap, and syran wrapped it.

moved a teachers desk into the girls bathroom.

completely disasembled there room, like moved EVERTHING around.

put hole punches into the teachers car air conditioner, and when he turned it on they went everywhere.

i think we have done a few more, but i cant remember... so post your ideas!

they can be rediculously bad, nothing that can really HURT anything, just stuff that would be really funny.

one idea was fill the teachers intire room with cups full of water.
Heres an idea: Grow up.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai

+the internet. seriously, what grade are you in?
This signature has been evicted from this residence.
take a messload of shaving cream canisters, freeze them, take off the whole cassing while still frozen, and place them in the room. Just watch them expand.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I'm not gonna tell ya to grow up. I find pranks fun. Try unscrewing chairs so that they're so loose they'll fall apart when some one sits down. Keep them in barely though.
Get two pigs. Paint the number 1 on the first pig and paint the number 3 on the second pig. Release the pigs in the school and let them run around. After the administration catches the two pigs they will spend the rest of the day searching for the number 2 pig.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Metallicaxp
take a messload of shaving cream canisters, freeze them, take off the whole cassing while still frozen, and place them in the room. Just watch them expand.

They only barely expand. Waste of time and money.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Popsai

no he should digivolve
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Pah, since it's tradition to do pranks on the last day of year 11 here, I'll help you out You probably will get in **** for it, but you could smoke the class out of their room. Just look around the internet for tutorials on how to make a ring-pull smoke grenade. May take time, not in any way expensive, but very effective.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
synchronize hundreds of alarm clocks to go off a minute apart from each other then hide them..

or...

get hundreds of paper cups filled to the brim with water and lay them out on the ground so you can barely see the floor. that way the person who has to clean it up has to do it ONE by ONE.

Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Quote by Terror Kovenant
Get two pigs. Paint the number 1 on the first pig and paint the number 3 on the second pig. Release the pigs in the school and let them run around. After the administration catches the two pigs they will spend the rest of the day searching for the number 2 pig.

+1 or do it with chickens.
a kid at my school brought in a chicken for a senior prank and let it go in the hallway.
it was hilarious.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by RHCP987123
+1 or do it with chickens.
a kid at my school brought in a chicken for a senior prank and let it go in the hallway.
it was hilarious.

cant you get in judical trouble for health code violations for that?
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
well it was a while ago(this guy is like 25 now.) and our whole school is a bunch of hicks so i dont think he got into judicial trouble im sure he was suspended for a few days.
i was in like 5th grade when this happened(our high school and elementary are connected.) yea really small school.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by TheSeinfeld
+the internet. seriously, what grade are you in?

im actually in 12th, a senior....and the teachers do it too, its called havin fun...nothing to piss anyone off or nothing, its just called having FUN. learn to do it!
Quote by SunDrop
im actually in 12th, a senior....and the teachers do it too, its called havin fun...nothing to piss anyone off or nothing, its just called having FUN. learn to do it!

NO!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
haha, nothing to harsh, we dont wanna destroy anything, just for laughs...then the persons room we mess up will usually get somethin up to do back to our class....
put a dead dog on a teacher's car.
my uncle did that. i was there. i dont have pics
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
egg him. 'nuff said.
Quote by Foo'
BC Rich : I make noise, not music.

Quote by GreekRockr9
I played a Gibson SG once that was horrible. Most of them are awesome, but this one sucked! There were no strings on it, and it looked like the tuners had fallen off.
Quote by ldnovelo
put a dead dog on a teacher's car.
my uncle did that. i was there. i dont have pics

i wouldnt want to see the pictures if you did!
1. Find an old fashioned tape recorder. Click record and wait around 35 minutes and then SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN. Rewind, place in room at the end of class, hit play.

2. ARMY MEN. PUT THEM EVERYWHERE IN THE ROOM. ON EVERY SURFACE.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Take away there coffee and excedrin. ****ed
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
we did this to my buddy's truck.this kid we know hunts muskrats and had a bunch in his freezer. so we put one on the back of the manifold right by the firewall. that **** stank after a few days and then he couldn't figure out what it was or who did it.
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
set off a brown note in the class-room (really low frequency note that supposedly makes people crap their pants) or a really high frequency note (it only works on younger people but is annoying)
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
1. Find an old fashioned tape recorder. Click record and wait around 35 minutes and then SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN. Rewind, place in room at the end of class, hit play.

2. ARMY MEN. PUT THEM EVERYWHERE IN THE ROOM. ON EVERY SURFACE.

i like this army men one....we thought about gettin someones cell phone and puttin it in the cealin and randomly callin it.
figure out the classes phone number and call it repeatedly on your cell phone
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by Silence&Requiem
set off a brown note in the class-room (really low frequency note that supposedly makes people crap their pants) or a really high frequency note (it only works on younger people but is annoying)

Thats just a myth and the Myth Busters confirmed that it doesnt work. But it does cause some nasea and shortness of breath so it would still be pretty cool.
You could always steal a table too.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by PMaN23456
Thats just a myth and the Myth Busters confirmed that it doesnt work. But it does cause some nasea and shortness of breath so it would still be pretty cool.

and they had a TON of speakers, no way to hide em in a room, let alone get em!

but the high frequency is loud, you could get a phone ring tone and hide that somewhere, ill have to see
give a teacher dick in a box,
severed dick in a box
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
release 15 (dunno why 15 but oh well) birds of any sort into the room, lay bread around the room and hide aspirin in the bread.

Long story short, bird eats bread, also eats aspirin, bird explodes. Mass gore ensues. add more birds until bloodthirst is sated and/or people vomit.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Page 1 of 2