hi, i was wondering if it is possible to use my amp with a bass and an electric drumset.
i own a Line 6 Spider III 150. I just wanted to be sure that if i used it with either that no damage would be done. thank you
there would be damage, because all the low frq's and high frq's will mess up with the power amp and bad things will come.
Quote by Ghold125
there would be damage, because all the low frq's and high frq's will mess up with the power amp and bad things will come.

I've never heard of it damaging the power amp, only the speakers.
thank you for the responses. i have to ask though: i've played a bass i borrowed from a friend on it a few times and nothing has happened, what does that mean? also, would i be able to play an electric drumset on it, if not a bass?
Quote by bologna121121
thank you for the responses. i have to ask though: i've played a bass i borrowed from a friend on it a few times and nothing has happened, what does that mean? also, would i be able to play an electric drumset on it, if not a bass?

It means that the volume was pretty low and you got lucky.

I dunno about the drumset, seems like it'd be just as, if not more, problematic than a bass though. Only one way to find out...

Seriously though, I wouldn't risk it if you care about the cab at all.
Yeah, the speakers would blow.

not like it'd make the amp sound worse though
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120