What is the closest I can get to the sound that AX7 uses in beast and the harlot. I have a spider II, a digitech metal master, and a screamin blues pedal?

Please use clock style measurements.

Thank you.
sorry buddy
you aint gonna get close
a7x use 3 different amps for low mid and high
so you arent gonna get that tone no matter how hard you try
but go with like 7 on the low 3 1/2 on the mid and 6 on the high, as well as cranking the distortion on one pedal, your choice, you might get close...
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
yea, A7X use primarily Bogner amps which are very expensive. Im not too sure how to get that tone outta your gear.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
what're you GIGGING? if not then as long as you have a remotely metal setup you should sound EXACTLY as badass. why buy more **** to emulate ONE song? i don't even bother to go drop D when i play beast, it's just not worth the time! i know i'm playing right, i know it WOULD sound right, and if i'm impressing a girl or trying to play for some buds MAYBE i tune down. focus on buying stuff you NEED.
He didn't SAY he was going to BUY more STUFF, he was ASKING how he can get that SOUND out of HIS GEAR. And why would you NOT just down tune to play the SONG? It takes like HALF A SECOND to do...

@TS, pretty much just crank the gain and mess around with it yourself. It may be hard to do at first, but you will eventually find your tone, or something close to it, and also it will help you become more familiar with your gear, which is obviously the original problem.
i LOVE when people CAPITALIZE words IN A SENTENCE randomly.

lol sorry.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
To get an a7x tone, you take a big man, a hammer and smash him the nuts and mic him screaming.

Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by SEANOmd
what're you GIGGING? if not then as long as you have a remotely metal setup you should sound EXACTLY as badass. why buy more **** to emulate ONE song? i don't even bother to go drop D when i play beast, it's just not worth the time! i know i'm playing right, i know it WOULD sound right, and if i'm impressing a girl or trying to play for some buds MAYBE i tune down. focus on buying stuff you NEED.

Lol what the hell? Strangest post i've seen in a while.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
How do you get that tone from that gear, you ask?

Simple.
You don't.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by SEANOmd

Some people (The thread starter) are looking for a specific tone... and they often need advice/instructions on how to dial in this tone to fit their needs.

Tone, sound, or anything that might make music a little more 'musical' may not be important to you... but the thread starter seems to care, not only about his technical ability to play beast and the harlot, but how it sounds.

I don't know much about the gear A7X uses... but for the beginning part... (Higher tone)

Treble - 10
Mid - 5
Bass -6

I might even use some compressor in this part

For the next part (rhythm)

Treble 8
Mid 2
Bass 7

Solo... I wouldn't have a ****ing clue... sorry.