I just got a Ibanez s540BMAV and I can't get rid of the fret buzz on the low e string on the 1-5 frets, my action is already high.
Try a different/smaller gauge of strings.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Try a larger gauge of strings. A larger gauge will be under more tension at the same pitch, which means that the string won't have as much travel... I moved up to skinny high/fat low and I was able to lower my action further than it was due to less buzz.
what are you tlaking about? I am a noob please dont confuse me with big words liek that.
I pretty sure the ones I have on right now are .009's, it's not so bad now it's only noticeable on the 5 fret.
Quote by holyzombiejesus
Try a larger gauge of strings. A larger gauge will be under more tension at the same pitch, which means that the string won't have as much travel... I moved up to skinny high/fat low and I was able to lower my action further than it was due to less buzz.

Thx, what were the string gauges?
Its Ernie Ball 0.010's to 0.052's... but what you might want to shoot for is some kind of 0.010-0.046 setup because 52's are pretty beefy and dont like bending too much if you just play in standard tuning.
what are you tlaking about? I am a noob please dont confuse me with big words liek that.