I recieved a Line 6 Roto-Machine (it's a reverb pedal) for Christmas last year, and I have a question. After about, 15-20 minutes of use, the green light starts flashing red, then after a little bit more playing, it reverts back off and the light turns orange. When I try turning the reverb back on, it just turns on for a second and then turns right back off again.

I don't know if this is a power issue, because I replaced the batteries and it still happened, or something else, but if someone on UG would help me, because I'm a noob when it comes to pedals, I'd greatly appreciate it.
It still sounds like a power issue. Do you unplug the cable from the input jack when you're done. This would drain the battery when you aren't playing. If you have a power supply, I'd suggest using that and seeing if the same problem occurs. I have never had much luck with Line6 pedals before, but they were all at stores, so they were probably abused by others.
Quote by end_citizen
It still sounds like a power issue. Do you unplug the cable from the input jack when you're done. This would drain the battery when you aren't playing. If you have a power supply, I'd suggest using that and seeing if the same problem occurs. I have never had much luck with Line6 pedals before, but they were all at stores, so they were probably abused by others.

Yeah, I take the batteries out when not using it, I don't have a power supply. And this isn't a used pedal at all.