So thanks to you guys, i just got the at 112, they had a used 212 but it was all messed up and dented, so i just went with the at 60w 112.

I really like it, it's a lot better than my crappy marshall 100dfx, but it doesnt have that OOMPH i really want.

so my questions are

1) should i use an overdrive pedal (bad monkey). and if i do use it, do i use it with the gain on, or off.

2) what are the best settings for it, if you guys have one (i want a mesa-ish tone, more specifically, a poppishhardcore -rock)

3) and if i hook it up to a 212 cab, which one should i get. (under 300)
thanks
your not going to get any good 212 for under 300 X(
but by oomph, do you mean bass response or overall fullness?
And if you want to get an od pedal you can, use it on the gain channel but keep the gain at about 6-7 and then on the pedal put level 10 gain 0
but how would the od pedal change the sound. i dont really understand it. would it make it sound better? or worse? but im gonna try anyway ahaha
so if it already gives the boost, do i really need to get an eq pedal, for a better boost?
really? it seems so cheap, hard to believe its better than the 100 dollar boss one. ahaha

and one more question, since now i have my b-52 combo, and my marshall combo. is there a way that i can hook up the b-52 with the speakers to the marshall combos speakers only? i wanna experiment around, but i just wanna ask first (=
there wouldn't be any point, due to the fact that the speakers in the MG's are horrid.
Whatever you're thinking of getting, go try it out first. You should do that with everything. It's hard to give opinions when everybody has there own opinions on gear.
Push the preamp section and the tone will really start to get balls. And if you really want to round out the tone, get an attenuator and dial up the master.

One thing that I've found out about my AT 212 is that it really starts to shine when the preamp volumes are pushed to 7 or 8 with the eq parameters in the 5 to 8 range and the master can be thrown to about 4 or 5.

I like to throw up the mids and run one dirty channel without the contour and one with the contour anywhere from 12 o'clock to 3 o'clock.

At that point, you can dial down the gain a tad, and you get more clarity and saturation without the sizzle and you'll start to get that "oomph" that I think you're talking about.

The amp just needs to be pushed a bit. These amps are crazy loud, so an attenuator helps a ton.

Also, a Tungsol in the V1 spot will do a lot for the tone.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Reildeal

Also, a Tungsol in the V1 spot will do a lot for the tone.

What does that mean?
This is my first tube amp, and I'm kinda new to it, so yeah.
Tung-Sol makes great 12ax7's. Those are the types of tubes that you have in the preamp section of your amp. The Tung Sols have really good clarity and roundness.

V1 is the first socket closest to the input jack of the amp, and has the greatest effect on tone out of all the preamp tubes.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator