i just fixed my ingrown toenail and i guess where the nail was growing in is infected now...it reallly hurts dude

how do i stop it?
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
pleasure your sister with it
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
infect all the others so that you don't notice that one as much.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Go see a podiatrist, TRUST me. They can fix it to where it won't grow back the same way, you'll never have to deal with it again.

You can thank me later.
rubbing alcohol, then peroxide, then salt, lots and lots of salt
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Did you "fix it" yourself? That might be why it's infected.

See a doctor and they'll make it better.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Get a pot full of hot salt water, soak it a few times a day. REALLY helps.

Regularly (every morning-ish) get a needle or something and release the puss.

+1

And alcohol

And alcool?

And some weed.
im in the exact same boat TS. doctors told me all that will heal it completely is time. its worked, now its back n the other foot.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Dip it in a gangrenous solution

or

Grill it for about 12 minutes over direct heat.

Either method should act as a cure-all.
Quote by Gargantuan
Just remember,

I live unda ya toenail!

YES!

I love you for that Gargantuan.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Get a pot full of hot salt water, soak it a few times a day. REALLY helps.

Regularly (every morning-ish) get a needle or something and release the puss.

ill start tomorrow morning thanks(:

oh and i dont have a sister and id like to keep my toe....and my penis....who knows? they might come in handy lol
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by jackrocks4
ill start tomorrow morning thanks(:

oh and i dont have a sister and id like to keep my toe....and my penis....who knows? they might come in handy lol

Your toe, penis, and sister may come in handy?

And you're welcome. This just happened to me like 4 months ago.
Quote by Chickenparts
Go see a podiatrist, TRUST me. They can fix it to where it won't grow back the same way, you'll never have to deal with it again.

You can thank me later.

1 in four is the chance that it'll grow back, I've had it done 5 times so i guess they were right when they told me that. I had a similar problem. My ingrown toenail was so bad that if you stepped on my toe it would bleed through my shoe and it was painful and annoying when I was playing sports. They were on both my big toes. I used to cut them out myself but they got infected and I couldn't get to the root.

The doc will give you a nerve block and then cut down the side of your toenail. Then he'll put some sort of acid on the root and bandage you up and you're good to go. Takes only like 15 mins from the time they call you back per side of the toenail. They usually only do one side at a time per toe.

It feels much better but the narrower toenail takes a while to get used to.
Last edited by kai29 at Aug 12, 2008,
UG is not your doctor*hints at sig*... but really that sounds kinda serious
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
just hope it ain't the T-virus or your cloths will tatter and you will moan, groan, and fail at being a zombie.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Maybe go to a doctor? Pain is never a good thing, i'd get it checked out before something serious happens.....who knows, it might not, but just to be safe.
Go to the doctor and complain of terrible pain.

Then you get it fixed, and maybe pain meds.
Quote by jackrocks4
i just fixed my ingrown toenail and i guess where the nail was growing in is infected now...it reallly hurts dude

how do i stop it?

my friend had that, they had to amputate his toe
My sister had a infect finger once. The doctor sliced open her finger from the nail to the palm and let the puss flow out and said leave it alone for a few days. The sight was disgusting.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge