i got in trouble for possession of alcohol the other day and i have to go to family court. my friend got in trouble for marijuana before and says when he had to go to familycourt that they drug tested him, as well as every one else regardless of their charge (including kids who had been charged with possession of alcohol) my friend is high right now and i dont know if hes being completely honest or knows what hes talking about. so my question is:

i got in trouble for disorderly conduct (being drunk) and possession of alcohol (being drunk) and now i have to go to family court to figure out my punishment. (probably community service) will i get drug tested when i go to my hearing?
more than likely
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by nine01n
my friend is high right now and i dont know if hes being completely honest or knows what hes talking about. so my question is:

I don't know but do something funny to your baked friend.
You should join the FHA, the Future Homeless of America.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by nine01n
i got in trouble for possession of alcohol the other day and i have to go to family court. my friend got in trouble for marijuana before and says when he had to go to familycourt that they drug tested him, as well as every one else regardless of their charge (including kids who had been charged with possession of alcohol) my friend is high right now and i dont know if hes being completely honest or knows what hes talking about. so my question is:

i got in trouble for disorderly conduct (being drunk) and possession of alcohol (being drunk) and now i have to go to family court to figure out my punishment. (probably community service) will i get drug tested when i go to my hearing?

You're ****ed

and I'm serious

i know, im a 16 year old and i went and got drunk, im obviously going to be homeless in the future. f-uck off, im a really smart kid just got drunk with my buddies and got in trouble.

can anyone give me a straightforward answer?
Quote by metaldud536
I don't know but do something funny to your baked friend.

Put on a Trollz (tm) mask and rape him.
In thirty years you'll look back on the good times you had.
also guys im not worried, i havent smoked in almost a week and my court date hasnt even been set yet, i know that ill be clean. but my friend wants to smoke me up on the first day of school and id like to do it but not if its going to get me into too much trouble
Quote by nine01n
i know, im a 16 year old and i went and got drunk, im obviously going to be homeless in the future.

Basically.

If you're only doing alcohol, then it doesn't matter if they drug test... and you're a smart kid, right? You wouldn't do drugs that would get you in trouble anyways.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by nine01n
also guys im not worried, i havent smoked in almost a week and my court date hasnt even been set yet, i know that ill be clean. but my friend wants to smoke me up on the first day of school and id like to do it but not if its going to get me into too much trouble

So you think smoking an illegal substance before you go to school on the first day seems like a good choice to make?

You are an idiot.
I'm pretty sure they don't have a reason to drug test you. I don't think they will. I got a minor in consumption and my friend did to, as well as possession of paraphernalia. The gave her a UA but I didn't get one.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by nine01n
i know, im a 16 year old and i went and got drunk, im obviously going to be homeless in the future. f-uck off, im a really smart kid just got drunk with my buddies and got in trouble.

since one drunken night will completely erase ANY chance of a good future

i got arrested on possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, and i'm a sophmore in highschool in algebra II gifted, english II gifted, and Civics honors. i have a 3.8 GPA.

drugs don't make you dumber.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
they shouldnt dude, just suck ass and say your sorry and you were just pure pressured by your friends

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

I guess it depends where you are from and how strict they are about possession and drug use. Often, drugs and alcohol go together quite well with the youth of today, so there is a good chance of them requesting that you do take a drug test.
Although, I have been in many a drunken confrontations with authority and had to go to court of a number of these occasions and have never had to take a drug test in my life.
Then again... I've never used any illegal drugs or substances... and I live in Canada.
Either way, I suggest you keep your body away from any illegal drugs for the next couple days or weeks or whatever. Good luck!
Quote by metaldud536
So you think smoking an illegal substance before you go to school on the first day seems like a good choice to make?

You are an idiot.

yes, because the first day of skool demands your 100% attention and effort. The first weeks of school are always a joke/

lay off, or better yet, mellow out with some tree
Quote by nine01n

^that made you look 'unsmart', if you will

yes you will be drug tested
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by skippertipper

i got arrested on possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, and i'm a sophmore in highschool in algebra II gifted, english II gifted, and Civics honors. i have a 3.8 GPA.

But getting arrested for it sure looks good on your resume

Quote by kaosfire
yes, because the first day of skool demands your 100% attention and effort. The first weeks of school are always a joke/

lay off, or better yet, mellow out with some tree

Another one who thinks it's a good idea to show up stoned to school.
Quote by metaldud536

You are an idiot.

NO HE IS A SMART KID HE ALREADY SAID THAT SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by skippertipper

there are some cases
but i agree with you
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Probably.

Just don't smoke till the court thing is over. Sweat a lot, all that stuff if you've been doing it recently.