That new one looks gay. But I know I'll have to see it. And is anyone else watching the phantom menace on spike right now?
Phantom Menace was on last week, here. And I didn't watch because I didn't like that one.

The new one looks so BAD! Might just see it so I can laugh.

"Revenge of the Sith" will always be my favourite.
The new one looks like they are trying to make a few more bucks, but failing miserably.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i've actually only seen episode 1, which was unimpressive

kill me?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
It would be cool if the new one(s) weren't cartoons.
Quote by cheeseman3001

kill me?

Watch episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5.
I never liked Phantom Menace (didn't have a Phantom) and Return of The Jedi.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by cheeseman3001

kill me?

If you haven't seen episodes 4, 5, and 6, your life is worth less than a rat's ass.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Doesn't look too good. Then I don't like any of the Star Wars movies. Which one exactly is suppose to be the best one?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I like to keep my Star Wars without cartoonish animation, thank you very much.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
i will like it. it take place and shows a lot of battles i am guessing, so the more violence the better.
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
i still like the original over all of them. episode IV a new hope BOOYAH
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by dsotm73

Dude I have Star Wars when episode IV was the only Star Wars

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by dsotm73

Lol, nah, they all had crap hair back then, and that Leia chick was retarded.
Quote by Gargantuan
It would be cool if the new one(s) weren't cartoons.

Watch episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5.
I never liked Phantom Menace (didn't have a Phantom) and Return of The Jedi.

I feel like a total nerd for knowing this, but "the phantom menace" was the Sith.
Leia was the hottest in A New Hope.

Also Star Wars is the best fucking thing ever. I'll see the Clone Wars even though it will probably be ridiculously bad. Maybe I'll be surprised. I mean it does have the same music and sound effects...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
The only thing I like about the new one is that it has a cool visual style. It'll probably be balls though.
Quote by Spamwise
I feel like a total nerd for knowing this, but "the phantom menace" was the Sith.

You shouldn't. It's like common ****ing sense that they don't mean a God damn actual phantom. They're referring to the fact that the Jedi think the Sith are extinct and yet there's this maybe-sith-maybe-not-sith thing that won't leave them the hell alone. I'm praying the guy you quoted as joking about there not being a phantom. If he wasn't, I'll cry for his parents' sake.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
You shouldn't. It's like common ****ing sense that they don't mean a God damn actual phantom. They're referring to the fact that the Jedi think the Sith are extinct and yet there's this maybe-sith-maybe-not-sith thing that won't leave them the hell alone. I'm praying the guy you quoted as joking about there not being a phantom. If he wasn't, I'll cry for his parents' sake.

Heh, yeah, pretty much
Quote by Jett Diamond

yeah.

MC name = Bearrorism