on a marshall mini stack add.
....................................................................................................................................................................................
you cant find it because its CRUSHING

duh.

i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
it was on an ad for the mg series of marshalls. And I'm pretty sure its
"The MG is slamming, the overdrive is totally crushing"
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
"I love the old MG100RCD head but the new MG100HDFX is even better - it has a bigger, tighter low-end and even more gain, making it perfect for the crunchy, detuned rhythms I do. The 'magic button' (the FDD switch), is a big selling point as well - it allows the HDFX to sound great at any volume because it maintains tightness and bite. The built-in effects are nice too, they sound great and it's really easy to dial them in."

"I'm Wayne Static, and I approved this message."
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Well at least Static X actually uses them live... Cant knock the guy to much he is one of the few that actually uses the amp he endorses. His tone sucks ass sure, but its his own tone and at least he doesnt lie and spread bullsh!t he said they sound perfect for his rhythm tone key word his..

Vs Zakk lie'ing through his teeth just to make a buck...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Aug 13, 2008,
There's a full page ad of it on the back of a few Guitar World issues.

If you look in the corner, there is a little salad plate with carrots and celery, no joke.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Well at least Static X actually uses them live... Cant knock the guy to much he is one of the few that actually uses the amp he endorses. His tone sucks ass sure, but its his own tone and at least he doesnt lie and spread bullsh!t he said they sound perfect for his rhythm tone key word his..

Vs Zakk lie'ing through his teeth just to make a buck...

indeed.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
has anyone seen the movie Over Her Dead Body? typical romantic comedy chick flick. cast? lack buck (or something, lead female), eva longoria (bitch), jason biggs (gag), and paul rudd. rudd's known for his good comedy with michael showalter, michael ian black, wet hot american summer, the baxter... etc. good stuff. so the funniest part of this movie is watching paul rudd try to do terrible hollywood comedy.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
has anyone seen the movie Over Her Dead Body? typical romantic comedy chick flick. cast? lack buck (or something, lead female), eva longoria (bitch), jason biggs (gag), and paul rudd. rudd's known for his good comedy with michael showalter, michael ian black, wet hot american summer, the baxter... etc. good stuff. so the funniest part of this movie is watching paul rudd try to do terrible hollywood comedy.

*Reported*